Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talia Italian Stunner Sweet and Youthful - Bradford  (Read 1606 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7737848) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Extracarspace

Girl in question External Link/Members Only (updated)
First review be nice 😁
Sent her message , got a response with prices and address, arranges to meet from 30 min from initial text
She’s based in little Germany , paid parking on the street.
Comms-
Good comms clear to the point
Girl-
Pictures 100% could easly pass as early twenties very young, had a big smile , about 5”3/4 , again pics are very accurate.
price-
£70 for 30 mins
Services-
Some confusion here, so I don’t believe she manages her own phone, over text I agreed to owo and dfk for £20 extra each , but in the room she said she doesn’t offer kissing and owo is included in the price, I originally handed her £110   She assumed I cut her short £10 for the 1 hour rate but when I explained what I wanted she handed £40 back, bit of confusion but not one to complain.

On to the action
Started with some owo not very deep but still good, she rode me on top , switched to missionary , then finished in doggy. I wouldn’t really say it was a GFE like she texted but felt more like a P&D , there’s was no rush to kick me
Out , after I finished laid on the bed talking , I feel like she’s very new to the industry, she was trying to engage through out but I felt like she was very inexperienced in the bedroom.shes mentioned
She offer domination and water sports but it’s not  service that I was after,

Also these’re was a faint smell of Marijuana in the room.
Would I return-
 maybe if she more confident in the bedroom but I prefer a women with abit more experience .

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 05:18:41 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Snagbadjer

She looks hot. Does she tour at all?

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Cheers for the review Mr ECS.. :drinks:

She does look quite a cutie and I like the look of those Baps and the OWO inc, but the no Snog policy sort of lessens the value of a GFE  punt. 

She's definitely on the maybe pile....Was she Rom or English?

Offline Extracarspace

Not English, she said she’s Italian but she was playing Romanian music of her phone so anayones guess.