Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rude Bitches!  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Dark Vader

Started this one for those of us who have had rude or abrasive initial interactions for no apparent reason that may not cross the threshold to qualify for a review.
Fore warned is fore armed. Please ad any that come to mind.

External Link/Members Only
This one told me to fuck off and hung up just for asking a plain and simple question.

This one thought it was too much trouble to repeat an answer, huffed and puffed and then hung up.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:48:23 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline Straightsix

This one (as mentioned above):
I saw her years ago. Used to be overweight, moaned about everything during the punt ,rolling her eyes and just bitching.  I promised never to put myself through that again. A right nasty piece of shit. If that shit happens now I just stop and demand my money back. How the hell is she still working?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251756.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262135.0

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 12:29:38 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is rude on phone as well won’t be arranging a booking with her ever again

Offline Tank1386

That second one is built like a can of spam anyway! I wouldn’t worry too much!

Started this one for those of us who have had rude or abrasive initial interactions for no apparent reason that may not cross the threshold to qualify for a review.
Fore warned is fore armed. Please ad any that come to mind.

This one told me to fuck off and hung up just for asking a plain and simple question.

This one thought it was too much trouble to repeat an answer, huffed and puffed and then hung up.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Thanks DV. Saved me attempting a meet