Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cuddles sauna is back open as bubbles  (Read 3844 times)

Offline bunny84

I'm waiting for girl profiles. Cuddles used to be great. I don't believe the bullshit about why it got closed down.

Think the place would get raided though. Hope I don't end up on the tv ha

Dodo

I'm waiting for girl profiles. Cuddles used to be great. I don't believe the bullshit about why it got closed down.

What was the 'bullshit' then ?

willbred

Someone please explain what's "great" about trafficked women????

Offline Pauluk1

Had a quick look at the trial reports and found this.  It's only a portion of what the Birmingham mail said, so make your own conclusions.

"Judge Dudley said he had to sentence the three defendants on the basis of the evidence at the trial. He said none of the prostitutes had given evidence and there was no suggestion of coercion or improper behaviour towards employees at Cuddles.

Sentencing was being made on the basis the women were willing workers at the premises."

Offline Pauluk1

Offline Stapler

Seems like they are anticipating the next raid!

Taken from their website :

Please note, that the club known as Bubbles Private Massage club provides rooms to spend time and companionship with hostesses only. No illegal services are offered at the venue. If hostesses are questioned or statements of intent of this nature are made we ask them to report the guest to the clubs management immediately. We also ask that you report any of our hostesses that offer you any illegal services whilst spending time at our venue.

External Link/Members Only

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bunny84

I had been there and all the women seemed happy. I don't think women held against their will would be laughing and smiling as you walk  in.

I ddon't trust police or the media say. It was more of an upmarket place compared to some of the other places around brum

willbred

I had been there and all the women seemed happy. I don't think women held against their will would be laughing and smiling as you walk  in.

I ddon't trust police or the media say. It was more of an upmarket place compared to some of the other places around brum

You say "seemed" happy. What else do girls in a parlour do when you walk in, except smile...they want ( need) you to choose THEM.

As for upmarket place, I can't comment as I never visited.

What I do smell, though is you touting the place. Interestingly, after Cuddles closed, it reopened as............Bunny's...what's your nick again????

Offline bunny84

Haha how am I touting the place saying I think it may get raided. Bunny is a nick name of mine. Some people call me bunny. If I owned a sauna I would make no money just get high on my own supply. Personally I only deal with libra sauna now. They have raised the bar for punting in brum for me.  If this new place bubbles post profiles of women I want to shag I may pop in. What brum needs is a sandy superstars . Every bird does cim and it only cost £20 and they are all darlings (I guess you probably think I own sandys and libra sauna as well now

willbred

If you had owned 'em, by your own admission they'd be long bust by now

stratman

Hope Bubbles is as good as Cuddles used to be. Remember some very good visits to Cuddles when you could choose between a whole roomful of very pretty girls in bikinis. Had a great time with some stunning pretty girls there. Luckily I had stopped going well before it got raided.

Andrew Sanderson

Used to live round the corner but never sampled the services.  Was tempted several times though.

Offline Trevor12

Hope Bubbles is as good as Cuddles used to be. Remember some very good visits to Cuddles when you could choose between a whole roomful of very pretty girls in bikinis. Had a great time with some stunning pretty girls there. Luckily I had stopped going well before it got raided.

This post pretty much sums up why I'd love to, but never have, visited a parlour. With the right selection of girls, this is my idea of heaven. However, I know I wouldn't be able to relax enough to enjoy it as I'd be constantly worried about a raid (even though I know its highly unlikely, and I probably wouldn't get into any trouble anyway).

Anybody fancy a trip to a German FKK brothel?

Dodo

I think in much the same way re the risk.
I can never quite understand why they (brothels) are not raided like every day if they are illegal. And if they are illegal then how come they are set up with a bloody great sign outside. Wouldn't it be a bit like openeing a shop to sell drugs!
Maybe I am missing something within the legal niceties?

Offline shylad57

The police probably dont raid it as a) Its a big drain on their time and resources and b) They close Cuddles and Bubbles opens. They close Bubbles and Cuddles 2 opens.
They probably know who the girls are that work there, and take the view that there are more pressing matters to occupy them.
As I have said in a previous post, parlours are not for me. Call me paranoid, but I fear they are riddled with covert cctv cameras and I dont fancy an appearance on Youve Been Framed.

Offline mega

I see on the BBC news this morning they are once again running footage of the police raid on "Cuddles" from 2005 when bus loads of police women together with even larger bus loads of media camera crews rushed into the Birmingham brothel.  This is in connection with "trafficking" and "slavery."

The facts, as later established, were that none of the women were "slaves" and although some were EE illegally in the country, all the women there were willing workers at the premises.
What's more the police knew this.  The brothel owners were subsequently prosecuted for managing a brothel but not slavery or trafficking. All the girls refused to give statements. 

A later press report states that the premises were sold for £205,000 to pay off the Proceeds of Crime order made against the owner.

Offline bestpunt

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mega

Old news done and dusted

I'm aware it's old news done and dusted. What I object to is the BBC producing an 11 year old piece of videotape today claiming it shows slavery/trafficking. The women were not "rescued" or "saved" - they were there because they wanted to be - reference the defence statement ""There was no evidence of trafficking, cohesion mistreatment or improper behaviour to those who worked at the premises."

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Demistify

I'm aware it's old news done and dusted. What I object to is the BBC producing an 11 year old piece of videotape today claiming it shows slavery/trafficking. The women were not "rescued" or "saved" - they were there because they wanted to be - reference the defence statement ""There was no evidence of trafficking, cohesion mistreatment or improper behaviour to those who worked at the premises."

The figures about trafficking and the sex industry - pushed by the (later) jailed fraudster, Denis MacShane, Rotherham MP at the time - were guesswork and have been roundly debunked as bollocks.