Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy not so Hot 😟  (Read 4310 times)

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

She had been on my hot list for sometime following largely positive reviews so never dreamt a poor meeting would be in prospect when I booked an hour earlier in the week.
Think I was probably first of the day....she did take some persuading over the phone to let me have more than a half hour but otherwise a pleasant and efficient booking experience.

Entered a nice tidy flat opposite Mass House car park (£2.40 X 2hrs) and was greeted by Sandy. Not the warmest welcome I have received and was asked to leave shoes by door.

First impression of Sandy? Overall very nice, she was dressed in a black figure hugging dress, no knickers, no bra 😳. She does have a cracking body. Lovely C cup breasts, (they just hold their shape with only a little sag), lovely responsive nipples. A wonderful bum, long shapely  legs, flat tummy....everything really spot on.

She is potentialy very attractive but there is a huge difference in how she looks depending on if she smiles (infrequently) or looks miserable (frequently). I have met girls like that before where there is a big difference.

Had a nice shower to start, then  back into the bedroom and we sat on the bed and had a chat. I found her a reluctant conversationalist and couldn't really achieve a relaxed atmosphere. She was always looking for negatives in what ever you talked about. Her overall demeanour was of indifference, boredom and just going through the motions.

Anyway we got down to it with light kissing, not FK. Her moans and groans 'of pleasure' were as false as you can get. She slips her dress off and I have a shufty downstairs. Nice neat pussy, shaved with small lips....looked very inviting so down I goes. Like a previous reviewer mentioned (he had visited later in the day) there was a bit of a whiff......more BOish than Fishish if you know what I mean. Didn't stay down there to long which for me is a rarity as I do like to give oral. The fake moans and groans continued.

Had a couple of mins of sex, to her credit she does do a terrific squat on top position. Not particularly tight so asks her to finish me off with her hand. Fuck me, it was like being wanked by a jackhammer. My bell end was in danger of being parted from the rest of my cock. Either that or the whole thing would instantaneously combust.

Shot me load, declined a shower and bade fair well knowing I would never return.

A negative largely because of her attitude which never improved during the punt. She came across as a potential Bunny Boiler. Contrast her the the real top girls, Michelle, Victoria, Emily etc......she is nowhere near a the same league. Then there's the smelly twat.

Overall a real dissapointment. It was a meeting and experience that was just the same as Sanj07 had on the same day.

But a fantastic body😜
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 06:44:01 pm by Dodo »

Ming

Damn, sorry to hear that Dodo, I have often considered her, but....... something always put me off.

Thanks for the review, definitely dropped from my plan C list.

Ming  :hi:

Mahrez26

Suprising she has so much positive feedback on AW.

But if you look at her feedback theres someone called sidney786 who has seen her like 100 times maybe more and he/she has two accounts on there now.  :unknown:

Makes you wonder if it is someone fake writing feedback for her or someone who just likes shagging her every other day!

Jing23

if you look at the comment carefully on 28 May this guy said he first met her but he had written tons of feedback before that. A reckless fake feedbacker.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear that mate.  Seems like her cheese has finally slid off her cracker.

She was fine, if a little quirky, when I saw her, but I quite like quirky and it was over a year ago.  Sounds like she's totally burnt out now.

Didn't you get any OWO?  From my recollection it was very good.

Dodo

Sorry to hear that mate.  Seems like her cheese has finally slid off her cracker.

She was fine, if a little quirky, when I saw her, but I quite like quirky and it was over a year ago.  Sounds like she's totally burnt out now.

Didn't you get any OWO?  From my recollection it was very good.
Yes I did Billy and to be fair that was very good. Tight lips and reasonably deep but again, when they get going I will occassionaly give an involuntary thrust and she would stop and give a 'fuckin don't do that again' look.

Offline wolves lad

I saw her only a couple of months ago and all was good.

She was very engaging and chatty and I had a good time.

Damn shame she's slipping in attitude....!

Colin McGoober

Sorry you had such a bad punt with her. I saw her last month and had a great time with her.

I planned on going again in September, but not likely after this, looks like I'll have to change my plans for that month and see someone else.   

Offline misterjt111

Anyone seen her recently been experiencing a drippy dick? Think I may have caught something from her, doing a home test today...

Offline dboy74

Anyone seen her recently been experiencing a drippy dick? Think I may have caught something from her, doing a home test today...
  :rolleyes:

Offline samsung1

Really sorry you had a shit time, I have not seen this one in a long time as I dont punt much anymore.

I believe Sandy and a few others are treating this game as a cash cow and are milking customers dry and could not care less because they have dumb men who are quing to fuck them haha  :scare: :sarcastic:

Wowie

Morning Dodo

Very sorry to hear the punt was pretty crap but my god you made me laugh this morning ....

Wanked by a jackhammer!!!

A fucking classic remark .... I'm even laughing typing this

PS ... Sounds like she shouldn't be visited last week of every month!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:17:08 am by Wowie »

Dodo

Morning Dodo

Very sorry to hear the punt was pretty crap but my god you made me laugh this morning ....

Wanked by a jackhammer!!!

A fucking classic remark .... I'm even laughing typing this

PS ... Sounds like she shouldn't be visited last week of every month!!!
Welcome to the forum......feel free to share your experiences once you get into it.
Yes, Sandy was a bit of a let down but she is cheap😳

Offline Caratacus

I saw Sandy last year (along with her2 friends....jenny, who wasnt so great and another, olive skinned girl whose name escapes me, but she was FIT). Yep, i'm a greedy bugger but you only live once. Anyway, i found Sandy to be attractive, friendly, cheerful with a crackin' figure. Her owo was blind-blowing, she didnt have a 'twelly smat' and her wanking was great (i like a tight grip but don't remember it being like a jackhammer). She was very responsive with my tit-sucking and I vaguely remember face fucking her and her mates without complaint....maybe i didnt ram it in as hard, or fast, as you. My only gripe at the time was the chatting between the 3 of them in Czech. But, apart from that, i couldn't complain.

Offline Memphis87

I've seen Sandy a while ago and got the same service as dodo and never went back but I find it surprising how many people actually had a good time with her

Dodo

I've seen Sandy a while ago and got the same service as dodo and never went back but I find it surprising how many people actually had a good time with her

You baaaaarstaaaaard.......fancy not doing a review to warn us  :(

Offline Memphis87

Lol good point I should have really, i was just about to book roxy_24 but she has some absolutely shit feedback on here so I'll give her a miss. There doesn't seem to be anyone good about at the moment, elegant Michelle is busy, hannah and blonde Emily are both fully booked so don't know who to book now

Offline Caratacus

Elegant Michelle is busy? Oh bollocks....looks like i'll be having a 'Tommy Tank' then

Offline saf1976

I've seen her about 10 times now and get on well with her. I've always preferred her to Jenny who was her more popular partner. I've not seen her in the last 3 or 4 months though so she could have gone off a punting cliff. She has been in Brum for at least 6 years now so ...

longlast1

I have seen her 2 months ago and everything said Dodo is correct, She lost the appetite

Dodo

I have seen her 2 months ago and everything said Dodo is correct, She lost the appetite

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh.......why didn't you post a negative and save me a duff punt.  :diablo: :mad: :angry:

Offline samsung1

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh.......why didn't you post a negative and save me a duff punt.  :diablo: :mad: :angry:

She may or may have not lost her appetite. I am quaoting from other members that WG's tend to give different levels of services to different guys. Sandy hot is up there for me and is v.consistent.

Dodo

She may or may have not lost her appetite. I am quaoting from other members that WG's tend to give different levels of services to different guys. Sandy hot is up there for me and is v.consistent.
Your absolutely correct....experiences differ.

......but all the more reason to post reviews and then those who have not visited a particular girl can reach an informed judgement.

Colin McGoober

Your absolutely correct....experiences differ.

......but all the more reason to post reviews and then those who have not visited a particular girl can reach an informed judgement.

Agreed. Now I might change my mind about September from a not to a maybe since as I said that my experience was very good.