Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen her? Info appreciated!  (Read 1940 times)

a10

Hey guys I was browsing AW and came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only

It tickled my fancy but the details are a bit sparse, so I wondered if any of you had seen her and could recommend/discourage based on experience?

As I say any info would be appreciated!

Offline Shyboy

Looks great, but laughed when I read   'Q. What makes a good customer? A. A guy that treats working girls with dignity and the respect they deserve.'

Looks like the last guy handcuffed her to the bed and is about to make off with her knickers that are on the sideboard  :sarcastic: ... dignity and respect.. haha   (joking... I'm only joking..  :angry:)

a10

Looks great, but laughed when I read   'Q. What makes a good customer? A. A guy that treats working girls with dignity and the respect they deserve.' 

Standard SAAFE pro$$ie union bullshit, must admit I smirked at that as well but paid it no mind tbh

Looks like the last guy handcuffed her to the bed and is about to make off with her knickers that are on the sideboard

No there's an idea for what to do if I see her!  :diablo:

vorian

Hey guys I was browsing AW and came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only

It tickled my fancy but the details are a bit sparse, so I wondered if any of you had seen her and could recommend/discourage based on experience?

As I say any info would be appreciated!

Not a lot of AW feedback in three years, overall poor AW feedback, not mentioned on UKP in three years, poor profile presentation.
Big risk imho, looks unreliable.

a10

Not a lot of AW feedback in three years, overall poor AW feedback, not mentioned on UKP in three years, poor profile presentation.
Big risk imho, looks unreliable.

All good points V, maybe I should steer clear.  Or maybe she's an uncovered gem?  :D
I'll see if this thread gets any more replies before deciding.

vorian

All good points V, maybe I should steer clear.  Or maybe she's an uncovered gem?  :D

You are of course quite right she may well be one and wouldn't it be great if you were the punter to uncover her.

Louise 100% British

She isn't fake.
A close friend of mine used to work with her.

a10

She isn't fake.
A close friend of mine used to work with her.

Thanks for the info Lousie. When was it that you worked together? A while ago or recently?
What kind of service does/did she offer?

Louise 100% British

It wasn't me.
It was demi.  The Scottish lady I worked with for a couple of years.
She mentioned this girl when we were going through aw and said that she was a lovely girl and she also said she has loads of regs.
I don't know what services she offers. I have never needed to ask  ;).
But her photos are definitely of her.
Hope that helps a bit.