Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls near Victoria Station or Salford stations  (Read 2711 times)

accylad

Let's say I was looking for an incall, either parlour or indy, who are within approx 15 to 20 mins walk from Victoria Station or either of the Salford stations (Crescent or Central). Ideally she should offer rimming and possibly A levels. 

Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Cheers

Accy

infoseeker

Let's say I was looking for an incall, either parlour or indy, who are within approx 15 to 20 mins walk from Victoria Station or either of the Salford stations (Crescent or Central). Ideally she should offer rimming and possibly A levels. 

Cheers

Accy

INDEPENDENTS
Quite a few girls are near Salford Central since Fresh apartments (which is a few mins away) on Chapel streets seems to be a veritable den of inequity.
Rimming is rarer though and I can't say any girl that I know of listed below provide it, if you are willing to travel for rimming PM me and I'll let you know of two quality ones.

The Polish group Sexy Switchers have 1 or 2 girls working out of Fresh and another 1 or 2 in an Ancoats flat which is within 20mins/1 mile or so from Victoria, I recommend some but not others.

The Polish group Lenas Superstars are generally within 20mins of Salford Central at a brisk walking pace a lot of them are good.

Bond Girls have an apartment in Fresh Apartments according to this map
External Link/Members Only
I've not used them but Jayda who posts on here is with Bond Girls and could advise

Miss Victoria Rose
External Link/Members Only - Review to follow Positive - Though currently not showing as incalls unclear why
Mischievous_Maddie
External Link/Members Only - Reviewed here
Both work from the same apartment block near Salford Central

KimberlyC
Exclusivepatty
Both same apartment block opposite Salford Central both reviewed here more then once

Bella_Thorne
Has her incalls near Salford Central - Reviewed here I know you commented on that review about past comms with here but if I ever get on the wrong foot with a wg I just use another phone

The best for me would be either Patty or Victoria but most have reviews so that you can adjust to your own preferences and tastes.
I can perhaps think of a few more if none of these take your fancy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:46:35 am by infoseeker »

infoseeker

PARLOURS
Piccaddilly Selecta is 20mins walk of Victoria Station and so is External Link/Members Only

Selecta has lots of reviews on here listed on that thread, DD has a few.
I'd personally recommend Millie she might do your extras depending on factors like getting on well etc.

The Real Midas Touch

Just done a review on Victoria Rose and would definitely recommend 100%

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38721.0

Seems to be back offering in calls

Jayda

Bond girls are no longer at Fresh moved to the Phones 4 U arena side of city centre now

I didn't know how to quote the post that this is an answer too well part of the post x

Footyfan1968

Cheers

Accy

Are you genuinely asking, given how you've phrased your question?

If you are, then yes I have a great recommendation. PM me if you want it.

I know you've had your disagreements with me, prior to us being friends, but I am prepared to let bygones be bygones...up to you really...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:59:32 pm by Footyfan1968 »

accylad

Are you genuinely asking, given how you've phrased your question?

If you are, then yes I have a great recommendation. PM me if you want it.

I know you've had your disagreements with me, prior to us being friends, but I am prepared to let bygones be bygones...up to you really...

As you haven't replied to my PM perhaps you'd like to share on the open board.

Footyfan1968

As you haven't replied to my PM perhaps you'd like to share on the open board.

I didn't reply to your PM as you didn't receive my message in the spirit it was intended.

I've been away with work for a while, but nothing has changed with you has it Accy.

If you apologise for your behaviour towards me, then I will be very happy to share details. I've since met 2 other ladies in the area of interest as well.

Up to you Accy...share or not?

Gordo987

Hello lads, I'm always interested in incalls available in the Victoria station area - used to be a lot at one time - had some nice punts there over the years. There used to be a small basement parlour on the corner where I once had a black girl and a white girl on the same day, but not at the same time. The walls were so thin you could hear people fucking in the next room. What days :D

accylad

I didn't reply to your PM as you didn't receive my message in the spirit it was intended.

I've been away with work for a while, but nothing has changed with you has it Accy.

If you apologise for your behaviour towards me, then I will be very happy to share details. I've since met 2 other ladies in the area of interest as well.

Up to you Accy...share or not?

Not entirely sure what you're blithering on about. You replied to another post of mine on another board and promised to send me a pm, but then you can't because your pm privileges were removed on there. You basically play the little innocent wounded party when all along you are the master of your own downfalls.

Now, enough games. Either share your info or don't.  Its up to you.

If anyone needs to apologise for their behaviour sunshine it's you.

Offline bigbilly22

why dont you 2 stop fucking about and either share the info you have or shut the fuck up.

Get a room for Christ sake!

BB

accylad

I'm not witholding any information.

Footyfan1968 is the one being awkward. He does this on other boards too.

Offline bigbilly22

Victoria Rose is advertising availability for Fri/Sat and is 2 mins from Salford Central

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gordo987

Victoria Rose is advertising availability for Fri/Sat and is 2 mins from Salford Central

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks really sexy and has some good reviews - don't usually go about a ton for the hour, but I might make a exception in her case :thumbsup:

Offline bigbilly22

She looks really sexy and has some good reviews - don't usually go about a ton for the hour, but I might make a exception in her case :thumbsup:

I've seen her and very good

galcom666

Bigbilly ~ absolutely zero availability though, I get the occasional cryptic email with a couple of words or a future date. Then total silence for weeks and weeks on end. The availability for the weekend I'm not sure means anything. I've got 2 backups lined up just in case though as Fridays are usually my day.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:38:47 pm by galcom666 »

Gordo987

Bigbilly ~ absolutely zero availability though, I get the occasional cryptic email with a couple of words or a future date. Then total silence for weeks and weeks on end. The availability for the weekend I'm not sure means anything. I've got 2 backups lined up just in case though as Fridays are usually my day.

Can't say I'm surprised. She should put her rates up maybe?

Offline bigbilly22

she is hard to get an appointment with but worth it if you can.