Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Bury or La Maison booking needed?  (Read 826 times)

Offline BJ369!!!

Hi,

I'm planning to go to GFE Bury or La Maison next week. I have not been since before lockdown started, I don't get much time for these things. I normally would go as soon as they open and see who takes my fancy, they tended to be quiet at that time.

Are the busy now first thing or would I need to book beforehand?

Thanks for any info!

Offline Moby Dick

6am is the best time.
Extra ladies on before the school run

Offline Fac51

6am is the best time.
Extra ladies on before the school run

:lol: :lol:

& The lolly pop lady is on as well   :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi,

I'm planning to go to GFE Bury or La Maison next week. I have not been since before lockdown started, I don't get much time for these things. I normally would go as soon as they open and see who takes my fancy, they tended to be quiet at that time.

Are the busy now first thing or would I need to book beforehand?

Thanks for any info!
Not punted much myself this year and only gone to Bury a couple of times.
I would have thought it should be much the same as before lockdown but when i've asked girls over the last 6 months if they are quiet or busy after lockdown it's a real mixed bag, some appear to be booked solid and others say it's quiet, same on a parlour visit where one girl said the parlour was dead and on another time a girl said it was manic.

As always if you want to guarantee a punt then book the day before however you still risk the girl not actually showing up for her shift especially at LMB  :rolleyes:

Offline lewisjones23

Hi,

I'm planning to go to GFE Bury or La Maison next week. I have not been since before lockdown started, I don't get much time for these things. I normally would go as soon as they open and see who takes my fancy, they tended to be quiet at that time.

Are the busy now first thing or would I need to book beforehand?

Thanks for any info!

a booking will mean fuck all at LM

the management let the brasses take the absolute piss out of punters and the place by coming and going as they please with no shows a massive problem.

even the receptionist will tell you they are working when they haven’t turned up

if set on going there just turn up on spec and see who is available, wipe your shoes on the way out also  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 12:04:43 pm by lewisjones23 »

Offline Trotter671

Not punted much myself this year and only gone to Bury a couple of times.
I would have thought it should be much the same as before lockdown but when i've asked girls over the last 6 months if they are quiet or busy after lockdown it's a real mixed bag, some appear to be booked solid and others say it's quiet, same on a parlour visit where one girl said the parlour was dead and on another time a girl said it was manic.

As always if you want to guarantee a punt then book the day before however you still risk the girl not actually showing up for her shift especially at LMB  :rolleyes:
[/color]

+1 - not been for absolutely ages - thankfully saw Luana again when I prebooked but been let down previously. Don't bother with parlours these days :thumbsdown:

Offline BJ369!!!

I would prefer GFE and use LA as a backup.

Thanks for the help!