Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink - coming back to work?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Mac72

Anyone heard if SK is coming back?

External Link/Members Only

I have sent a couple of texts but not heard anything back and AW profile has not been updated for about 2 months, I know she was talking about giving up but kind of hoped I would get one last meet.

Offline Toadfish

Real shame if she has stopped. Amazing woman.

Offline samneil15

Still working as far as I know, but will only see regulars. She is top draw and probably in my top 3 punts of all time.

Online Moby Dick

Still working as far as I know, but will only see regulars. She is top draw and probably in my top 3 punts of all time.
Am I two of them?

Offline samneil15

Online Moby Dick

You guessed it Moby, you're number one and 2  :lol:
So we will have to arrange our third outing so I can be in your all time top three. :kissgirl:

Offline samneil15

So we will have to arrange our third outing so I can be in your all time top three. :kissgirl:

I'm ready when you are. Next week. pm me with suggestions

Offline allroadboy

she's logged into AW today so fingers crossed !

Offline Mac72

she's logged into AW today so fingers crossed !

You should have kept that to yourself, there will be a queue around the block now!

Offline nsa_fun_87

Sent a couple  of texts and emails. No response  :dash:

Offline kojak71

I had a meeting with SK booked a couple of years back. I traveled 1.5 hours to her and 30 mins before the appointment time she cancelled the meeting, citing period problems or something similar. I didn't complain - in fact, as I was rushing around, it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened, and I presumed we would rearrange easily.

I tried a few times since then to arrange another meeting but she's never responded.

Really disappointed by her unprofessional behaviour and then making it impossible to rearrange anything.

For the record, I did not harass or pester her; I just think she's happy with her regulars and only late cancellations slots are possible with her otherwise :(

Offline PussyLover789

I had a meeting with SK booked a couple of years back. I traveled 1.5 hours to her and 30 mins before the appointment time she cancelled the meeting, citing period problems or something similar. I didn't complain - in fact, as I was rushing around, it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened, and I presumed we would rearrange easily.

I tried a few times since then to arrange another meeting but she's never responded.

Really disappointed by her unprofessional behaviour and then making it impossible to rearrange anything.

For the record, I did not harass or pester her; I just think she's happy with her regulars and only late cancellations slots are possible with her otherwise :(
  Yeah right! no reviews in 5 years?? would be interesting to know who else thinks your bull shitting

Online scutty brown

She just doesn't trust men with lollipops

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah right! no reviews in 5 years?? would be interesting to know who else thinks your bull shitting
Strange that she never responded to further attempts to book but then we don't know what may lurk in his AW feedback, could be there is a BB'er in there even if it wasn't on offer when he saw the girl  :unknown:

Looks like she made a positive decision not to see him or respond to his requests, only she and (possibly) he knows why but a lot of these girls know a lot of other girls who all share information 

Offline kojak71

She just doesn't trust men with lollipops

Ha! I never got to ask her "who loves ya, baby" either.

Offline kojak71

Sorry - I've not been on here for a while - I've only just read your post.

I contacted the old admin a long time ago to explain my lack of reviews. He never passed on comment as to whether he agreed or disagreed with my reasons. Sorry I am no help in that regard.

I promise you that there is no bullshitting here on my part - everything I wrote is what happened, with no omissions or changing of details.

Offline kojak71

Strange that she never responded to further attempts to book but then we don't know what may lurk in his AW feedback, could be there is a BB'er in there even if it wasn't on offer when he saw the girl  :unknown:

Looks like she made a positive decision not to see him or respond to his requests, only she and (possibly) he knows why but a lot of these girls know a lot of other girls who all share information

I just responded to Pussylover789's message and already I realise I need to make a correction - there was a few occasions after the aborted booking when Siennakink did respond but her availability and mine couldn't align. That's my bad, for not explaining properly/thoroughly, initially. Sorry about that.

It's only more recently where I received no reply at all. Just before her long break from work.

I'll have to have a look through my aw details and see if there are any "guilty by criminal association" possibilities there. I certainly have never knowingly visited any SP offering BB or anything. Molly Mischief rejected my attempt to see her way back when, but she's the only SP that's done that to me. I asked one SP whether I had any warning notes against me on AW some time ago and she said I didn't.

There are a couple of reputable and well-known SP's I've seen who I am reasonably certain would vouch positively for me (Zoe and NaughtyAimy - I've not got anything to say that would add to their already great reputations).

I honestly cannot offer/think of any other insight in to why I might be blacklisted by Siennakink - I honestly thought she just has too many regulars and may have bumped me on that previous occasion. If she had another reason to reject my booking (as in, she had concerns or whatever) I wish she had just told me what it was.

Online chrishornx

Sorry - I've not been on here for a while - I've only just read your post.

I contacted the old admin a long time ago to explain my lack of reviews. He never passed on comment as to whether he agreed or disagreed with my reasons. Sorry I am no help in that regard.

I promise you that there is no bullshitting here on my part - everything I wrote is what happened, with no omissions or changing of details.

not sure how long you will be on here but whilst you are perhaps you could enlighten us all as to your reasons for lurking for 5 years and your explanation as to why you don't do reviews

should be interesting

Online chrishornx

Had some PM'S with Kojak and his reasons for not reviewing seems genuine and rather sad and I have had independent confirmation of his predicament

as such I understand why he  hasn't reviewed and hope nobody gives him grief or pushes for a ban

he seems a genuine guy with a genuine reason for not reviewing so good luck to him and respect for explaining his situation

Online Moby Dick

I just responded to Pussylover789's message and already I realise I need to make a correction - there was a few occasions after the aborted booking when Siennakink did respond but her availability and mine couldn't align. That's my bad, for not explaining properly/thoroughly, initially. Sorry about that.

It's only more recently where I received no reply at all. Just before her long break from work.

I'll have to have a look through my aw details and see if there are any "guilty by criminal association" possibilities there. I certainly have never knowingly visited any SP offering BB or anything. Molly Mischief rejected my attempt to see her way back when, but she's the only SP that's done that to me. I asked one SP whether I had any warning notes against me on AW some time ago and she said I didn't.

There are a couple of reputable and well-known SP's I've seen who I am reasonably certain would vouch positively for me (Zoe and NaughtyAimy - I've not got anything to say that would add to their already great reputations).

I honestly cannot offer/think of any other insight in to why I might be blacklisted by Siennakink - I honestly thought she just has too many regulars and may have bumped me on that previous occasion. If she had another reason to reject my booking (as in, she had concerns or whatever) I wish she had just told me what it was.
I doubt you are blacklisted, she is just not seeing new clients.
You are not alone not being able to get an appointment. She is winding down, and would rather just see reliable clients she knows. She no longer has a maid to help with comms etc, and may not be comfortable meeting new punters.
I don’t think she is unprofessional. She always responds to my messages :sarcastic:

Offline Trotter671

I doubt you are blacklisted, she is just not seeing new clients.
You are not alone not being able to get an appointment. She is winding down, and would rather just see reliable clients she knows. She no longer has a maid to help with comms etc, and may not be comfortable meeting new punters.
I don’t think she is unprofessional. She always responds to my messages :sarcastic:

Agree with you there Moby :hi: I've always had responses, just trying to get myself free again and align dates for when Sienna is available.

Offline Kool Keef

Would like to see her at least one more time before she gives it up, I've seen her twice before but not for a number of years so I'm definitely not a regular but had a great time both times & I think we got along fine.
Is there any hope of me getting a chance to see her again or shouldn't I even bother?
She doesn't seem to answer emails & there's no number on her profile & she seems to get booked up in advance  :unknown: