Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennarow122  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Just noticed this new profile but can’t find any info about her - anybody know anything about her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Her comms are decent-sent her a message,and got a reply in 12 mins.

Asked her whereabouts in Manchester she was,as I don't drive and was using public transport,M28 area and was told the 36 bus goes past her house.

Offline Bustydusty

Her comms are decent-sent her a message,and got a reply in 12 mins.

Asked her whereabouts in Manchester she was,as I don't drive and was using public transport,M28 area and was told the 36 bus goes past her house.

Thanks I may just toftt here unless anybody knows a reason not to - not gonna break the bank

Also not had a negative for a while so feeling lucky :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 09:08:28 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks I may just toftt here unless anybody knows a reason not to - not gonna break the bank

Also not had a negative for a while so feeling lucky :unknown:

:thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

Just noticed this new profile but can’t find any info about her - anybody know anything about her?

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, just seen this thread now. I've seen her (actually under a previous profile that was also deleted) and I'd say that her premises left quite a lot to be desired but her looks, service and attitude were definitely all good.

I think she's been having difficulties getting verified hence the multiple previous profiles that have all been deleted but I'm sure pretty sure she'll be back soon (with a new profile but hopefully verified this time).

Offline Bustydusty

Sorry, just seen this thread now. I've seen her (actually under a previous profile that was also deleted) and I'd say that her premises left quite a lot to be desired but her looks, service and attitude were definitely all good.

I think she's been having difficulties getting verified hence the multiple previous profiles that have all been deleted but I'm sure pretty sure she'll be back soon (with a new profile but hopefully verified this time).

Cheers Nigel I can’t remember what was on her likes now - were owo,dfk and cim available?

Offline NigelF

Cheers Nigel I can’t remember what was on her likes now - were owo,dfk and cim available?

Yes to FK and OWO but I'm not sure about CIM.

Offline Bustydusty

Yes to FK and OWO but I'm not sure about CIM.

Cheers hopefully I will find out soon :thumbsup:

Offline bigbilly22

Seen her a couple of times under various profiles but just bypass AW now.

Services sampled included DFK, OWO, Rimming, Anal Play and full sex.

Doesn’t offer CIM and not keen on 69 but will receive oral.

As Nige said, house is a shithole bug she’s a decent girl. Young, tall well built girl but certainly not fat, claims to be 20 and no reason to doubt her, had a couple of kids already.

Worth it.