Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gfe maria  (Read 1075 times)

Offline happy1999

Hey,

Anyone know if Maria is working any were else, as no way I can get there on Sundays

Cheers,
Happy.

Offline NigelF

She also works indie: External Link/Members Only

She often works on some Saturdays. You can see her solo or as a duo with Isobel (External Link/Members Only) who's Isobel at LM. I think Isobel might well be Alicia at KSG too (External Link/Members Only) although she has definitely worked there before (when they were at Didsbury) under the name Isobel, so I'm not totally sure.

You've been a member since November 2016, all you've done is leech and ask questions but despite having been given lots of help, you still haven't bothered to contribute anything (despite being asked by numerous people, including myself), why?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:04:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline Robert44

Maria has recently returned to Cheshire Elite in Crewe.
Nigel is spot on, Maria and Isobel often work together as a two girl on their AW days and I noticed they were running a special offer price recently.
Have a look on UKE

Offline Domno1

Alicia is not the same lady.

Offline Domno1

Nope but Isobel confirmed it to me as I see her often and asked.Have been considering a visit if anyone has any feedback love my natural curvy ladies

Offline Briddy

Nope but Isobel confirmed it to me as I see her often and asked.Have been considering a visit if anyone has any feedback love my natural curvy ladies
well maybe if you review all these times you've seen Isobel you might get some help