Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishblonde  (Read 673 times)

Offline Philmeboots

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any recent info on this girl Kenzie.

Plenty of info over a long time period and from experienced reviewers ,but seems very mixed bag. She is top end of my punting budget so would expect steaming hot girl .Seems to be some differing comment on her looks and the effects of childbirth on her figure.

All help appreciated before deciding to splash the cash.

Offline NigelF

Yeah, mixed bag indeed. She's even a mixed bag for the same punter (me). The first time I tried to see her I gave her a negative for time wasting. I subsequently did see her and had a good punt (I'd rate it a positive, as I say in my most recent review of her) and the last time I saw her she seemed to have gone a bit downhill - see my neutral review (her most recent review).

Personally, I probably would see her again at £60 but since she's now upped it to £80, I really can't be bothered. If you have any questions about my reviews/experiences feel free to ask.

Offline ISTS2005

Similar to Nige, think I reviewed her neutral. I wouldn't go back now.

Offline FWK1

I saw Kenzie in the summer of 2016 before I joined UKP if memory serves me right it would probably have been a Neutral and the fact I haven’t felt any desire to return kind of confirms that..

Online Blackpool Rock

Personally, I probably would see her again at £60 but since she's now upped it to £80, I really can't be bothered. If you have any questions about my reviews/experiences feel free to ask.
Yes just looked at my records from 2017 and I paid £70/30 minutes however £10 of that was extra for OWO so if you want that now she comes in at £90/30 minutes (assuming she still charges extra for OWO).
My benchmark is £80/30 minutes including OWO and CIM so she has priced herself out from my point of view and i've not seen her since last May when I reviewed her

Offline Philmeboots

Thanks for the info in posts above,certainly doubts about VFM with this girls service.
Think I will keep my powder dry ,at least for now.Noticed she was in Salford tomorrow which was the most convenient for me.Will keep eye out for future reviews on her,see if she raises her game in line with price.