Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Borough Market recommendations?  (Read 1101 times)

CheeseInferno

An AW search around SE1 brought limited results today other than the usual lot in and around Devon Mansions. Any recommendations for Borough/London Bridge girls?

Cheers, Simon

Mark Andrews

Tbh, there are so many you can go for; I know of quite a few in that area of London / nearby. If you have money to spare you should consider VIP mature model Ksenia External Link/Members Only who I saw a while back.

She is based in East London and also featured on Kensington Babes: External Link/Members Only.

mrhappypants

Tbh, there are so many you can go for; I know of quite a few in that area of London / nearby. If you have money to spare you should consider VIP mature model Ksenia External Link/Members Only who I saw a while back.

She is based in East London and also featured on Kensington Babes: External Link/Members Only.

Well you did not specify Incall or outcall and - how best to put this? -TWO HUNDRED POUNDS AN HOUR for a WG whose stated age is 35!!!!  Sorry does she shit gold bars or something?  I'd take a gamble on sexy stacy and put the other 90 quid in my pocket. 

Dave