Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's a good alternative to Xena (harrow)?  (Read 1114 times)

NotaGuuest

Morning gents,

I'm sure we all know who Xena is so don't need to post a link here. I've seen her several times now.. actually the wg I've visited most but now finding it hard to get hold of her at a time that suits me.

Any recommendations around the area +/- 2 to 5 miles and around the same price? Basically what I'm looking for is a service like Xena. She's my type of girl, a Milf with good experience but looks younger than she is with an excellent service. It could be up to £100.

Before I'm told to go aw or search the forums here, I'd find it better to have recommendations from the ukp community.

Thanks and hope you all have a good week.

Offline bucksboy

Try Sexy Carmen..(she is away til 5th feb though) great girl and no i am not affiliated!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

There are 200 hits on UKP when you put "Harrow" into the search box.  Fortunately, as some members do review the girls they see (!), you should find something there that will help you in your search.  You will need to do it in combination with AW to find which ones are still currently available, but surely it's not too time consuming, and finding a girl in this way can be fun too.....

PS - Try Dilem - she's very close to Xena and Nikki's place and charging £100 p/h at the moment

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the link Endomorph, although I thought I'd give the OP at least a little homework to do!

NotaGuuest

Try Sexy Carmen..(she is away til 5th feb though) great girl and no i am not affiliated!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one got me now. Looks good and she's polish!  Thank you! Review makes me visit her too.

The other one looks good too but not a big fan of tats.. find it a bit distracting. Still, thank you.

Offline bucksboy

You will not regret it i promise...tell her she was HIGHLY recommended!!