Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flights booked, hotel booked now which WG????  (Read 3428 times)

dag2010

Coming over to London - all sorted except the WG.
Be staying central London and looking outcall.

Be my first punt  :D and looking GFE, DFK, OWO - nothing out of the ordinary.

Love girl with great legs and also needs to be facially attractive.
Have narrowed this down to the following 5 WGs who are already well known and well reviewed and appear to provided a great service.
For those that have availed of their services who would you say is the best looking (i do know that is subjective)

Emily Creme Brulee External Link/Members Only
Khloe Sexy Girl  External Link/Members Only
Michelle Independant External Link/Members Only
Miss KDD External Link/Members Only
Dee External Link/Members Only ( though she says no outcalls for those with no AW feedback  :thumbsdown:)

had also thought about Mel External Link/Members Only but £600 for 1.5hr outcall?? :scare:

thanks in advance
Dag

UberX

My friend if you are looking for outcall then Khloe and Michelle are wrong selection, they are excellent but they do incalls only. But I shall recommend you highly you go for Emily for outcall but she is in Holiday I think.

:)

dag2010

:dash:
Thanks UberX - missed that

Sort of narrows it down then
Think MissKDD be bit too much for me if reading the reviews are anything to go by :wacko:

Offline Clipit

Emily is amazing, but I think indeed that she is out of town for a few days on hols! Let us know how you get on, would be interested to see who else is good as I'm in the same boat everyone and again!

Offline stayer

This one's on my hotlist but haven't met her yet. She does outcalls in London.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

have a look at my reviews of Arisa and Angela Minx. Both good looking and reasonably priced Polish outcallers with long legs and excellent service.

dag2010

thanks guys

VioletGray and Angela Minx both def a possibility  - any idea facially what either of them look like?

Arisa @ 6' 2" according to review is i think too tall for me but am sure has legs to die for - i only a short chap

Offline ampersand

Arisa @ 6' 2" according to review is i think too tall for me but am sure has legs to die for - i only a short chap
Does it matter when you are horizontal???

Offline bestbefore

thanks guys

VioletGray and Angela Minx both def a possibility  - any idea facially what either of them look like?

VioletGray is a very attractive girl. Dark haired with a mix of Polish and Iranian looks. Very friendly,  curvy. Very responsive. Great punt. Seen her 3 times. She is booking hotels now and offering incalls regularly.

Offline backofthenet

Angela's off until the 14th now

Offline anyfucker

:dash:
Thanks UberX - missed that

Sort of narrows it down then
Think MissKDD be bit too much for me if reading the reviews are anything to go by :wacko:
i haven't (yet) seen Khloe but all the others are great.
one of the great abilities of MissKDD is that she is very adaptable and easy to get on with, just tell her what you want and she will do it.
It doesn't have to be the sort of session that will become a UKP legend, but if you wnt to try ...

dag2010

so narrowed it down to 2 now   :unknown:
Emily or VioletGray
Any one seen both of them?
As a first punt which of them would you think be better?
Also can they both hold a conversation?

Offline xsw21

Is Emily still on holiday? because i emailed her, she read it, but didnt reply  :unknown:

Is she just crap with emails?

Offline bestbefore

so narrowed it down to 2 now   :unknown:
Emily or VioletGray
Any one seen both of them?
As a first punt which of them would you think be better?
Also can they both hold a conversation?

I have only seen VG, but she is a perfect first punt. She certainly can hold a conversation but you wont want to chat with her once she starts snogging you!

dag2010

Is Emily still on holiday? because i emailed her, she read it, but didnt reply  :unknown:

Is she just crap with emails?

She is back and yes she has been poor recently with emails ( well mine anyway) but eventually replied.
She said she was away and just been busy

Offline xsw21

She is back and yes she has been poor recently with emails ( well mine anyway) but eventually replied.
She said she was away and just been busy

ah ok cheers... do you reckon i should just wait it out in the hopes that she will get back to me eventually? I mean, is that what she did with you?

dag2010

As i'm new to this i mightn't be the best to advise on that  :unknown:

In the last email that i sent her that she did reply to i did say can you let me know if you are still interested in meeting up.
She did apologise and said she was busy. It is frustrating especially when they don't reply and in the end they are running a business. If it was some other WG i might not have sent a 3rd email but cos it was Emily and all the good reviews i thought i'd give it one more shot.

Others may be able to advise on this

Offline xsw21

Hmmm I’m not gonna repeatedly email to remind her of my message if she can’t be bothered to reply :thumbsdown:

Probably better to just call her....

dag2010

Had been emailing both WGs to see who was free, sort out times, prices etc.
Comms been ok but seemed to have dried up now from both :(
Aint heard nowt for about a week.
Not be in London for another couple of weeks so still plenty time.
You reckon i should move on and find someone else?
If they couldn't be arsed replying after a week, i doubt they be replying after that.
Dunno if its cos i no feedback on AW as its my first time????

fredpunter

Had been emailing both WGs to see who was free, sort out times, prices etc.
Comms been ok but seemed to have dried up now from both :(
Aint heard nowt for about a week.
Not be in London for another couple of weeks so still plenty time.
You reckon i should move on and find someone else?
If they couldn't be arsed replying after a week, i doubt they be replying after that.
Dunno if its cos i no feedback on AW as its my first time????

You seem to be implying that a number of emaiks have passed back and forth? They do start to suspect that you are just messing around if you still haven't committed yourself to a definite meet after a reasonable time.

CheeseInferno

Why not try a reverse booking on AW? Have found some new girls that way that I wouldn't normally have found in a search.

S

Offline Zeusthedoc

the Maxes Angels girls usually get good reviews on here....

JuliusSeizure

Best way I get hold of Emily is through text. I say "Hello beautiful, are you available at xxxx on xxx of the xxx for 1 hour" Pretty straight to the point with her and she will tell you straight. Then again she has my number saved as I've seen her a few times and will see her plenty more.

Just say your day, time and hotel and ask whether she is available. Emails she does reply but don't expect it with in hours as she's usually quite busy.

Any reason why Dee come off the list or did I miss something?

dag2010

Been a few emails, the latest trying to confirm time and costs with both.
According to Dee's profile she doesn't except outcalls for those that have no AW feedback  :(
Maybe i try texting - one last try
To be honest if it wasnt for all the good reports about ECB i think i would not bother  :unknown:
Plenty more fish in the sea.....

bensonhedges20

Book a reverse booking if you are able to.
List your requirements.

If your just seeking gfe you will have plenty of bids.
Face photos can also be written into the reverse Booking and most of the bidders will more than happily oblige

It's easier having them.come to you and saves getting emails sent back and forth nor the hassle associated with a booking.

Also you will have bids outwith London (Manchester upwards depending on the length).

Good luck

dag2010

Ta - Just put in a RB :rolleyes:  Lets see what turns up  :wacko:

If that fails i may go for External Link/Members Only

previously reviewed by Jason here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40530.msg542818;topicseen#msg542818

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ta - Just put in a RB :rolleyes:  Lets see what turns up  :wacko:

If that fails i may go for External Link/Members Only

previously reviewed by Jason here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40530.msg542818;topicseen#msg542818

So photoshopped she looks like an animation
Hope you have fun with it.

dag2010

If you read Jason's review the 90-100% accurate photos of her IMO she looks pretty hot  :drinks: