Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts thai kara69 Derby  (Read 2453 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7352250) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bobsballs

Saw Kara yesterday

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes, good value compared to other TS in the area.

Normal looking Semi in the alvaston area of derby, discrete entrance round the side, no issues getting in.

arranged by text a few hours before, no issues

Now the pictures on the profile are obviously touched up A LOT, but they are representative of her body type and face, she does have the large tattoo on her back. To me she looked good and had a good body, a very nice set of fake boobs as well, not to big and not to small, very well done.

The action started as soon as we got into the room, she was kissing me and rubbing me, getting me undressed, I had to stop her to sort the money out, I got undresses and we continued the kissing on the bed. She did OWO on me which was pretty good, lots of attention to my balls and she started getting close to my crack but I told her no as thats not my thing. It was my turn to taste her cock and I was very good, about 6 inches, perfect size in my opinion and very hard, a few minutes of that and she rubbered me up and climbed on board my shaft, more passionate kissing as she rode me to completion. she cleaned me up and then carried on kissing me, I was not that keen due the the post nut clarity but she was very enthusiastic.

She said she is here for a few weeks and I will probably go see her again, she wanted to top me but I was not prepared for it and she charges extra for it.

All in all a good punt and the best TS I have seen in a while.

Offline shagmore

Thanks for the review, have been looking for a TS as its on the bucket list, every time I see one in the Derby area its usually too late, but if she is going to be around for a week or two, then will have to give it a blast

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Good review.
If she's the one wanting to top and it's not been pre discussed then sh shouldn't be charging for it. That's entirely for her own pleasure.