Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya kiss Kiss incall Cheltenham  (Read 3713 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355089) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline glospunter75

External Link/Members Only

Met incall Cheltenham today 18/7/23

Firstly this is my first review, so apologies if I get things wrong or miss things out.

Was my first punt too.

Met Yaya in central town location, next to 2 good car parks.

Comms were excellent and simple. She gave me the address and confirmed time. I arrived in car park exactly in time she texted me the flat number and in I went. Average building, small but clean room and more than adequate bedroom, lowlight but nice.

Looks…..Wow. She is beautiful….stunning, met with me a nice smile, stunning eyes and very cute outfit (black nightie from her bp profile pics) - she asked how long, what I wanted to do and then we did the paperwork.

100 for 30 mins…my first go, so thought I’d go slow.

Her body is amazing….to say she is passable is an understatement - she is spectacular her boobs are lovely, with her small frame make them look huge. Great legs. Amazing bum….and that face….yes…I’m hooked. Offers me a shower…I arrived fresh from shower so I decline.

We kissed lfk and some pecks on body. I sucked her lovely nipples kissed her ass and licked her hole. She was perfectly fresh, clean and sweet smelling. Very nice demeanour - asked if I was enjoying a few times, moaned appropriately and genuinely seemed to be getting into it.

Her body is toned where it should be and soft when you want it to be. Smooth soft fresh scented skin. She’s 10/10.

After some sucking, owo. Her cock was very small at first….Definitely a grower not a shower….but smooth and so tasty.

Few minutes of me enjoying myself and she’s rock hard and then suggests she should fuck me now. (I had asked her too at the start).

Condom on. Me on my back…. lightly fingers me and applies lube before she eases into me. Feels great and she looks even better. She starts playing with me as she fucks me. Not my usual thing and worse I’d wanked 3 hours ago, but this felt too good.

It was so good I was rock hard and moaning. It was heaven…..she asked if I’m enjoying it and when I say I’m close she fucks me harder until I cum over my stomach and chest.

I get up. Freshen up, she helps me with wet wipes. Is very smiley and affectionate - walks me to the door kiss goodbye

Summary, would I go back…yes 100%….. in fact I messaged her this evening asking for an hour tomorrow.

Very happy.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline princerico

good work, shall add her to my list.

Offline glospunter75

I saw her again today….possibly even better 2nd time.

Offline Yoda71

Was going to see her when she was elsewhere in the country but couldnt make the timings work- glad you had a decent time, cheers for the review, and she's definitely  stilll on my HL for when she returns to my neck of the woods

Y