Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Sexy Mature - Coleraine  (Read 3131 times)

6 review(s) for Abigail Sexy Mature (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline the-triangle

Despite a few negative comments on here regarding the lady's appearance I decided to pay her a visit as there are very few opportunities in Coleraine.
Phoned and arranged to see her ten mins later. Excellent directions to a place within geasy walking distance of town centre.
Was met at the door of a very pleasant apartment and was greeted in a very welcoming manner.  Have to acceot that some of the comments regarding her stature are not without foundation! But she was dressed very sexily and made it obvious she would try to whatever i wanted to make my visit an enjoyable one.
Being someone who likes to indulge in some body and ass worship I was in heaven as she has a woindrful large ass which I was delighted to bury ny face in. Dabbled in a few sub issues..spanking etc and then was told to lie back for the finish.
Not usually a lover of oral I cannot deny the lady has a gift for it. With her ass covering my face she used her mouth to bring me to climax in a way that I have never really experienced before. I know i am in a minority not seeking a blowjob but I an honsetly delighted that Abigail decided to show me how pleasurable that could be.
I would be happy to see Abigail again if she returns to the area and would certainly recommend her to any other ass lovers!
Would also point out that she was in no hurry to push me out the door when i was dressed again and had a very enjoyable chat with her before leaving.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:07:30 pm by the-triangle »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:08:54 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline the-triangle

yes thats the one..forgot to add the link,,thank you for doing so

Offline Goldfinch