Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat Virag - THE MASTER OF THROATS  (Read 6571 times)

mosquitodz

Well well well, i have been reading a lot of posts about gag reflex, deepthroat, facefuck, and throatpies.

DEEPTHROAT is maybe the best thing a woman can do to a man ( after a good meal of course). i have been around london and around the netherlands on an adventure to find the deepest, softest, sweetest throat. my adventure is now over as i have tried two to three girls after her and it was just so disappointing. 

Communication : through whatsapp on 07533685868, very easy to communicate and very good english

Venue : flat in south kensington once, and a hotel in earls court the second time. both times were great

Looks : tall and skinny, very nice face with a pretty smile, and short hair ( so you can see the whole action)

SERVICE :

Now lets get to the real thing. she is the one and only woman that took my cock balls deep and can stay there for as long as you want. she will go on and on and on without any problem at all. you like it deep and sloppy? you will be served. gag reflex? well i do not think she knows what it means. if it just falwless, your cock slips inside her throat like a hand in a glove, it is just perfect.

One big problem with woman that claim to deepthroat is teeth. well with the woman that i am talking about you will have to check if she took her teeth off before giving you that deepthroat and no she does keep her teeth lol. but you do not feel a single thing, all you feel is the warmth of the throat, the softness of the tongue and the saliva, just what a REAL DEEPTHROAT SESSION should be.

Last but not least, the throatpie. i have tried that many times, but the problem is that as soon as you finish having your orgasm, the girl is already up going to clean herself. well with this girl once again, it is not the case, when i did cum down her throat, she kept the cock in her mouth for a while then she got it out, started looking at my cock and giving it small kisses like it was the last cock she will suck in her life ( it made me want to marry her, true story )

External Link/Members Only

Price : 150 for 1 full hour of deepthroat facefucking 

would i see her again? yes until i find better but i doubt that i will.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:45:45 am by mosquitodz »

Offline pewpewpew

Seems to be deepthroatvirag as far as I can see so linking old AW (no longer working) for previous reviews

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Amazeballs... 1st post in three years and he managed to make a fool of himself on here and UKE, securing an instant ban. Whatta cock!  :sarcastic:

Offline Waterhouse

Wonder if he had to pay the £100 excess surcharge for the pleasure of making her gag, or not as the case may be? 
 :sarcastic:

thickandlongguy

while DT is great, i was unlucky as i was delivered the OWO DT after a spicy meal and my cock was red , when i asked her what she had she said sorry

Offline pewpewpew

Wonder if he had to pay the £100 excess surcharge for the pleasure of making her gag, or not as the case may be? 
 :sarcastic:
the way I read it you have to pay extra if your dick is too small

Online magnetico

Her UKE profile says that she offers "sex multiple times" as a service, but it's not mentioned in any of her reviews, could someone confirm that penetration is a service?

Offline Waterhouse

My point exactly.  ;)

mizzlediz

Got a visit booked in soon  :wacko:   she asked where I got her details, and said amongst the text to and fro, "with my review posts on ukpunting it seems i wont need to put an aw profile back up"
What cheek!! Oh well, as long as she lets me throat fuck her for an hour i guess ill forgive it!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 08:41:56 am by Head1 »

Offline Donald Punt

Txt her today to book her for the 28th.
She said she was fully booked up and she will be back in London 7-9 Jan..
Can't wait that long..will go somewhere else
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gapeking

She is good isn't she, takes the whole thing.

Offline tantraman

Oh no! :timeout: I've just read in Virag's UKE About page ...

(Please note: if your cock is shorter than 15cm fully erect, please choose someone else or it is +100 for you.
If your cock is wider than about 5.5cm I won't be able to DT you.)

... which is gutting for me and my 5.5", i.e. 13.97cm, erection :(

I wonder why a shorter cock (<15cm) is a problem? Surely it would be easier to DT? :unknown: ... I believe ViragDT checks UKP, and so hopefully might answer.

Offline Waterhouse

(Please note: if your cock is shorter than 15cm fully erect, please choose someone else or it is +100 for you.

I wonder why a shorter cock (<15cm) is a problem? Surely it would be easier to DT? :unknown: ... I believe ViragDT checks UKP, and so hopefully might answer.
Maybe either a poor business model, or she genuinely thinks she has a clitoris in her throat like Linda Lovelace did in the movie?   :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Can't DT if you can't reach into her throat.  She may be indicating that you will be wasting your money if you're not sufficiently equipped to make it into her throat for the sensation and finish.

Offline tantraman

Can't DT if you can't reach into her throat.  She may be indicating that you will be wasting your money if you're not sufficiently equipped to make it into her throat for the sensation and finish.

Dammit! :dash: ... I need to find that missing 1.03cm to reach Virag's throat's threshold ... maybe those those 'penis stretching' exercises will help me make the grade!

I'll get to work! :music:

Offline Waterhouse

Then why ask for an extra c-note?  Why not just state that it's a waste of money?  :unknown:

Offline unus669

Then why ask for an extra c-note?  Why not just state that it's a waste of money?  :unknown:

I’m gagging to hear, the explanation  :D

Offline bushman

Offline OutForJustice80

Wow. I’ve never seen anything on a WGs profile dictating a requisite cock size. What a fucking joke.

Offline Waterhouse

Wow. I’ve never seen anything on a WGs profile dictating a requisite cock size. What a fucking joke.
Thinking it's all for the publicity, controversial or otherwise.

Maybe not such a daft business model after all?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 12:20:31 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline unus669

Thinking it's all for the publicity, controversial or otherwise.

Maybe not such a daft business model after all?  :unknown:

‘Defo’ bad for business, as buyer and seller now have uncertainty. At what point, is size, confirmed? Down her throat or when you achieve erection during the punt? At what point, are you told, your cock has incurred a surcharge? If there is a dispute, regarding cock size, who/how is it arbitrated? If lack of cock size is determined, when in SPs mouth, if you’re not willing, to pay the surcharge? What is the refund policy?

That scribble on her profile, regarding cock size, is a complete fuck up. As some punters won’t risk it :scare:

Offline Waterhouse

‘Defo’ bad for business, as buyer and seller now have uncertainty. At what point, is size, confirmed? Down her throat or when you achieve erection during the punt? At what point, are you told, your cock has incurred a surcharge? If there is a dispute, regarding cock size, who/how is it arbitrated? If lack of cock size is determined, when in SPs mouth, if you’re not willing, to pay the surcharge? What is the refund policy?

That scribble on her profile, regarding cock size, is a complete fuck up. As some punters won’t risk it :scare:
All good and valid points for sure.

Doesn't affect me though as I'd never book her anyway.

Be interesting to see if she responds here - pretty sure she keeps tabs on her relevant posts and reviews.

Offline LLPunting

If a punter can't see this for himself then he's a damn fool and as such he and his (extra) money will be soon parted.  I don't think she expects many to try as she's already honestly waved them off in the first part of her stipulation.  She doesn't seem to be a petite woman so you're going to need c.4" just to get to the back of her mouth, if someone's stupid enough to think he can get a true deepthroat experience, including throat bulge and tangible sensation in her oesophagus, with less than 6" she knows it's a waste of time and will be disappointing for her and him.  Also she doesn't want the unnecessarily negative review.

Offline Waterhouse

If a punter can't see this for himself then he's a damn fool and as such he and his (extra) money will be soon parted.  I don't think she expects many to try as she's already honestly waved them off in the first part of her stipulation.  She doesn't seem to be a petite woman so you're going to need c.4" just to get to the back of her mouth, if someone's stupid enough to think he can get a true deepthroat experience, including throat bulge and tangible sensation in her oesophagus, with less than 6" she knows it's a waste of time and will be disappointing for her and him.  Also she doesn't want the unnecessarily negative review.
Still doesn't explain or justify why the extra tonne for guys with smaller cocks though. 

If you were buying a three tier ladder from the builder's merchant but you find you can only fit two tiers on your van before driving it home, would you expect to have to pay the merchants an extra hundred quid to take one of the tiers away or swap it it for a two tier model?

Just say "Sorry can't see blokes with small dicks for DT as they won't get my best service for the full DT experience."  Bonkers to say she wants an extra £100 to suck a smaller cock - DT or not.

What if the guy booking her didn't give two hoots about DT but just wanted a shag and some OWO? Why charge them an extra hundred because they are under 6"?  It's bullshit.

Offline unus669

Still doesn't explain or justify why the extra tonne for guys with smaller cocks though. 

If you were buying a three tier ladder from the builder's merchant but you find you can only fit two tiers on your van before driving it home, would you expect to have to pay the merchants an extra hundred quid to take one of the tiers away or swap it it for a two tier model?

Just say "Sorry can't see blokes with small dicks for DT as they won't get my best service for the full DT experience."  Bonkers to say she wants an extra £100 to suck a smaller cock - DT or not.

What if the guy booking her didn't give two hoots about DT but just wanted a shag and some OWO? Why charge them an extra hundred because they are under 6"?  It's bullshit.

Agreed. I can’t help thinking, something has been lost in translation :unknown: Which I doubt, as her command of the language(written), seems very good.

Offline OutForJustice80

Sorry mate but this is fucking nonsense.

Offline LLPunting

Go ahead then.  GL, don't forget the extra ton.

Offline OutForJustice80

Go ahead then.  GL, don't forget the extra ton.
I’ve got no intention of seeing her, nor did I have one before this ridiculous revelation.

Offline LLPunting

I’ve got no intention of seeing her, nor did I have one before this ridiculous revelation.

Good to hear, at least you can catch up on your Biology and spout some nonsense of your own.

Offline bushman

Can you say why you think this is nonsense?

Offline OutForJustice80

Can you say why you think this is nonsense?
I think it puts the onus on the punter in what should be service driven industry

Offline s0whatsnew?

I thought this was a joke, or a malicious rumour, until I checked her uke page.   You can't call it a scam as the T&C's are plain and clear.   It is, tho, a very ingenious way of disguising the extortion of a fuckton of money from the situation.   :sarcastic:  You almost have to admire her cheek ability to exploit her USP.

Her stated reason is that a length of less than 6'' wouldn't get the full throat sensation, and therefore she's saving lesser-lengths from an unsatisfactory experience.   But that's bullshit; she's not actually refusing to do shorter lengths, just charging them 2/3 more.    :thumbsdown:   Milking the wallet before milking the punter!

The average penis length erect is around 5.16" (nhs).  I could imagine a lot of guys optimistically assuming they can charm their way thru the screening.  (does the ruler wear a condom?)   For sure, tho,  the initial down payment is going to come first, followed by the proving of the pudding by the punter's hand.  Refund in case of failure?  That wouldn't be logical, given the publicly stated conditions.  It would be easy to think that all the punter has to do is insist on a clear commitment to proceed before handing over any dosh.  My imagination has run out of ideas as to how she handles that one.   The irony is that rejections become a lose-lose situation all round; she loses reputational credibility and goodwill as well as cash.

Can't wait to see some accurate reviews!   :D

Offline unus669

Methinks, the best way, around this, what seems unnecessary protocol is, no money should exchange hands, until size is determined. How size will be established, before punt begins, beats me and it will probably  kill the atmosphere too.

SP has been online, today, she should explain, what her reasoning is, that’s apart from, wanting to milk more, from punters’ wallets :unknown:

Offline pewpewpew

Her stated reason is that a length of less than 6'' wouldn't get the full throat sensation, and therefore she's saving lesser-lengths from an unsatisfactory experience
Where did she say that?

Offline unus669

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 07:27:38 pm by unus669 »

Offline Ladypleaser

Does she get fucked too or does she only provide a sucking service?

Offline Donald Punt

I would have happily paid her for an hr, if there was no extra 100 pounds charge for less than 15cm..
I did make it clear to her that I am less than 15 cm and I don't fancy paying extra 100 on top.
Anyway looking for Plan B for tomorrow as it's payday tonight

Offline Waterhouse

I would have happily paid her for an hr, if there was no extra 100 pounds charge for less than 15cm..
I did make it clear to her that I am less than 15 cm and I don't fancy paying extra 100 on top.
Anyway looking for Plan B for tomorrow as it's payday tonight
DP.. did you get a reply or any form of explanation as to her reasons?

Offline Donald Punt

I had sent her a message 3 days ago..she said she was fully booked and will be free when she comes back to London on the 7th Jan.
I was not aware about the size thing then.
Then all of a sudden I get a txt message from her today saying she is free tomorrow, had few cancellation...Lucky no one else had my phone when she messaged me all of a sudden..
I replied back I was unwilling to spend extra 100 on top of the normal rate as I was shorter than 15cm..
Got no reply back after that..
She sounds like a nice enough girl, but punishing someone by charging them 100 extra for short size is a bit unfair..she does not even know what I like and don't like
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:01:35 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline unus669

I had sent her a message 3 days ago..she said she was fully booked and will be free when she comes back to London on the 7th Jan.
Then all of a sudden I get a txt message from her today saying she is free tomorrow, had few cancellation...Lucky no one else had my phone when she messaged me all of a sudden..
I replied back I was unwilling to spend extra 100 on top of the normal rate as I was shorter than 15cm..
She sounds like a nice enough girl, but punishing someone by charging them 100 extra for short size is a bit unfair..she does not even know what I like and don't like

Wonder if punters are cancelling, due to the uncertainty created, by this size protocol  :unknown:

It’s got to be, the first time, I’ve heard, smaller  sized cock, incurs a surcharge?

Online magnetico

Does she get fucked too or does she only provide a sucking service?
Her UKE says "sex in multiple positions" but zero reviewers on UKP fucked her  :crazy:

Offline unus669

Her UKE says "sex in multiple positions" but zero reviewers on UKP fucked her  :crazy:

Also doesn’t clarify, if sex in multiple positions, is vaginal, anal or both :unknown:

Offline s0whatsnew?

Where did she say that?
Originally on her uke page which has already changed...nothing about £100 surcharge or reasons for it, or 'sex in multiple positions.'

Offline Donald Punt

As I said earlier, I would have happily paid her for an hr for a wet blowjob etc..might not have been deep throat but I would have enjoyed it.. the 100 extra put me off

Offline Waterhouse

Bingo.  Ridiculous.

Offline Donald Punt

The 100 pounds thing on her profile has recently been taken off..I checked it earlier when I replied to her..it was there..
I even sent her a message earlier saying I am not willing to pay the extra 100..so she has recently taken that bit off her profile..
Any way she lost a customer as I was happy to book her for an hr

Offline LLPunting

I think it puts the onus on the punter in what should be service driven industry

Moot point to some extent as she has removed the ton extra charge whilst maintaining the wave off of the insufficiently endowed.
So you're not objecting to the physiology in play but you object to the fact that the punter has to "qualify" for her services?

Offline OutForJustice80

Moot point to some extent as she has removed the ton extra charge whilst maintaining the wave off of the insufficiently endowed.
So you're not objecting to the physiology in play but you object to the fact that the punter has to "qualify" for her services?
I object to the whole sorry business. The aspect of your post that I thought was nonsense was that you seemed to advocate the idea that a wg should implement a system like this because otherwise guys who were fools and easily parted from their money would be going along and leaving negative reviews because they had delusions of grandeur about their size and couldn’t experience her full service.

Offline LLPunting

I object to the whole sorry business. The aspect of your post that I thought was nonsense was that you seemed to advocate the idea that a wg should implement a system like this because otherwise guys who were fools and easily parted from their money would be going along and leaving negative reviews because they had delusions of grandeur about their size and couldn’t experience her full service.

Given the reviews she doesn't appear to be mad, she could be responding to punter reactions (aka disappointments) to clarify expectations.
It's one thing to laugh and ridicule the idea of her charging more for those who don't measure up (I'm laughing too), it's a whole other thing for some (perhaps not you) to get so upset about a ridiculous example and misstep of capitalism.

Offline LLPunting

Why would you go to a DT/throatpie specialist who loves it and goes multiple rounds and then suit up for covered sex?