Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - Premium - Incall - Sunderland  (Read 1018 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 mins

I've had my eye on the roster at Premium for some time, but things have never lined up with those most to my taste and my comings and goings.
Until now.

Comms: I spotted Lara was working in Sunderland on a day I could get there, and a text to Juney and it was quickly arranged. Within a couple of minutes, I had a confirmed booking and an address, including easy to follow and accurate access instructions to get me to the apartment door.
10/10

Location: Very central - maybe five mins walk from the Bridges - so really handy for city centre parking. A really nice apartment, with a cracking bedroom arrangement that allowed for a cheeky look out to the street below during the action. Because you're entering a block of apartments, there's no concern over being spotted going in. You could be a resident, visitor, whatever.
10/10

The girl: Stats on the website, including age, are pretty accurate. In fact, while chatting, the age was practically confirmed.
Lara is a beautiful girl with a great figure (a couple of tattoos) and is very good at putting people at ease, as well as being fun to be with. She also shows just the right level of interest - curious enough to converse on a personal level, but not too prying.
She was also very considerate of me being a non-smoker. She checked if I smoked, and when I said I didn't, she excused herself to clean her teeth/rinse.
9/10

The action: After Lara returned from cleaning her teeth, it was off with her red neglige (keeping the black fishnets on) and onto the bed (I'd already taken the opportunity to get most of my kit off. The rest disappeared pretty quickly.
We discussed what's on offer, any likes/dislikes (no anal or CIM, she's also not keen on having her neck kissed) etc. and got on with a bit of light kissing (not DFK, but that didn't bother me) and fondling (her nips are perfect) and I then worked my way down and she opened her legs obligingly for some RO - peachy bald, perfectly clean, and the best thing I've eaten all week. She's very responsive, but I didn't stay down long - leaving her with a promise of more to come later.
She then offered me the choice of covered or OWO. I went for the latter and she really went for it, a bit of spit and sloppiness and plenty of enthusiasm.
But I really wanted to get on with the action and, as she was already in position with her ass in the air, it was on with the mac and we started in doggy, with that perfectly shaped ass a wonderful view as we went at it, a little hair pulling and some more enthusiastic noises and pushing back from Lara.
After that, it was side scissors, then both legs over my shoulder, until I came.
We laid alongside each other (after a bit of clean up), having a friendly chat, then I fulfilled my earlier promise and went down on her again. Either she came, or she's a great actress, and she eventually called it a day because she got too sensitive after coming. (I chose to believe her - who wouldn't?)
A bit more friendly chat, back on with the clothes, and a kiss and hug farewell.
10/10

Why such high scores? Well, I started this year dipping my toe in the punting water, not quite sure what to expect, whether I'd enjoy it, etc. In terms of the location, the girl, the action and, to some extent, my own performance, this was the best yet.
Should the urges continue into 2019, I am sure I will be back.

Offline toon972

Cheers for review, she looks nice shame about no cim though.