Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna divine - Euston.  (Read 1982 times)

soho_lover

09/09/17 - mid evening.

£80 - 30min incall.

Location - well known hotel chain.

Was coming home from Birmingham punted with Taylor (see review) start of the day and fancied another punt but cba to travel anywere so needed a WG that was working outta hotel next to Euston because my train was getting into there. Looked at options (not many) noticed Anna and read all UKP reviews and wanted to try her oral. text her hoping she was free.
45mins to go till I arrived when I text.

Comms;
Text her time/duration. Replied within a few mins and told me she was available in 45min time.
Text her a few mins before I pulled in for room number. How is should be done! (Taylor :dash:)

Anna;
Told me she was polish, no nationality on profile. 8.5/10 English skills. blonde shoulder length hair, 6ft 1/6ft 2
Facially I think she pretty got nice eyes 8/10, size 14 wouldn't say fat but curvy. Best asset 36gg natural round tits slightly droppy but nice and firm/soft, nice nippels to.

Knock knock...
Let in straight away.

Welcomed each other with peaks on cheeks.

Pleasantry's done, services confirmed, paperwork done.

A 2min chat then stripped and washed my hands.

Came into bedroom area and Anna was waiting for me.

Fk wouldn't say DFK  which was nice and she kiss's well for 2mins.

Before I lay on my back and she kiss' s all the way down and starts OWO.

The OWO is as good as been said in previous reviews. PSE style. Gagging, spit, slight moans, real DT whole thing, diving to bottom of my cock.

Hade 15 mins great OWO before I was dieing to shoot my load.

Shoot my load straight CIM she knew it was coming and handled it perfectly.

Kept sucking whilst I CIM and swallowed the lot and she even sucked for 30seconds after

To make sure I was fully drained, drip free.  :wackogirl:

Wiped up, showered (can confirm she smokes in bathroom op review. cigs were on the side in bathroom visible but this doesn't bother me in the slightest (It might others)

Dressed, A little chat , pleasantry's done.

Peak on each cheek, said our goodbyes and was out the door.

Final thoughts.
Services 10/10
Location 8.5/10 clean safe mostly discreet budget hotel.
VFM 10/10
Connection 10/10

Would I recommend?
Yes! Definitely worth a visit if your a PSE OWO/CIM guy.

Would I return?
Yes!

Happy punting chaps  :hi: