Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Stella_x_ Birmingham  (Read 4037 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6979751) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BlimyMac

External Link/Members Only

Stella has been on my hotlist since I saw the first review she got. My preference is always for the very pretty ones with great bodies.  Her pictures look fabulous and having read reviews on here I knew she would look like them, even if a lot of other reviews are not flattering. With that in mind I decided to run the gauntlet and see for myself.

15 mins £50

Stella communicates well by text. We had a mishap though because someone else obviously no showed and she messaged me straight after I had made my booking asking where I was and saying I'd wasted her time. We quickly established she had messaged the wrong number.

Anyway, flat is easy to find with a free parking space nearby. Buzzed in with no drama. Maybe its because she knows she wont frighten people off but she didnt bother with the behind the door malarkey. She opened the door with a huge smile and that was it. I was hooked.

I gave her the folded cash from my pocket, she told me I'd overpaid her by £20. That impressed me.

Appearance: We all know she's incredibly good looking with a tidy little body.
Attitude: I really liked her. She was warm and welcoming.
Conversation: I think her spoken English is better than she believes and confidence lets her down. We had a few occasions where I asked her to repeat because she mumbled what she was saying. With a bit more confidence in her spoken English there would be no issue.
The deed: I hadn't cum for about a month - hence only booking 15 mins. I knew I wouldn't last too long, it was quicker than even I had anticipated. I asked if I could play with her boobs to get the old fella going. She agreed but told me they are very sensitive. I stroked them and sucked her nipples for a while then lay on the bed and she started teasing me by stroking my thighs and went into OW. I felt like a king. I love seeing my cock disappearing and reappearing from a hot woman's mouth. And that was it. I didn't ned anything else, I just lay back and watched. Didn't take long before I was filling the bag.

Stella gave me a quick back rub afterwards because I had shorted myself on the 15 mins.

Had a quick chat whilst I used the bathroom and got dressed. Overall very glad I went along to find out for myself. I will be back, just hope I put in a better performance :-)

Offline Jasonk71

Shock! Horror! This hoe finally gets a good review

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
I remember this useless whore.

Offline Everhard115

I just want to forget her , what a waste of my dosh. Glad some one got their monies worth.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
I just want to forget her , what a waste of my dosh. Glad some one got their monies worth.

No offence to the OP, but to me it seems he is very easily pleased(like many other punters on here). He basically just blew his load after a bit of BJ and that’s it. There was no sex involved etc. So it was an easy money and easy work for the girl.

As far as I’m concerned she is still a scamming whore.

In fact, I might have to pay her another visit and put her through the wringer again as the last time I did that she went on a 3 months hiatus.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 04:00:34 pm by versace »

Offline RandomGuy99

No offence to the OP, but to me it seems he is very easily pleased(like many other punters on here). He basically just blew his load after a bit of BJ and that’s it. There was no sex involved etc. So it was an easy money and easy work for the girl.

In fact, I might have to pay her another visit and put her through the wringer again as the last time I did that she went on a 3 months hiatus.
Really?

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Yes. Her profile disappeared soon after my review…

Offline RandomGuy99

Yes. Her profile disappeared soon after my review…
I meant the suggestion that you would put her through "the wringer".  If you don't like her service then best to avoid than put her through a bad experience.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
It was a tongue in cheek comment. Read my review to see what I mean. The girl is useless. And of course I won’t return. Doh!

Offline pbrown355

White knight here. (well not really) If you go along with the idea of being easily pleased, which I did, you may be pleased. If you expect some proper level of service then you're not going to be impressed.
I had a good 15mins myself. If I still punted with any degree of regularity I'd go back for another go.
As I said in my review since she is gorgeous with a body to die for I was like Scotland at a World Cup, just glad to be there!
Thanks for the review.

Offline RandomGuy99

As I said in my review since she is gorgeous with a body to die for I was like Scotland at a World Cup, just glad to be there
Lol

Offline sameer-k18

If she look like that in picture then it's definitely worth it. and you are right that if you go with sky high expectations you will feel disappointed.

Offline Man of steel

« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 12:04:22 pm by Man of steel »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until

Offline chatbite

I think she looks FAF but I don't get to punt as often as I like at the moment so wouldn't want to waste an opportunity on one of these Hungarians that are in the area. Shame though as they do tend to be the better looking girls showing as available

Offline Songbook

You got yourself banned son  :P  I''l let the mods have the last word on the other post. But you were just bringing too much emotion to the table mate, dragging this girls name at every available opportunity is being emotional, somebody had to say something. In my experience she was a sweet honest girl, but to each his own. Hopefully with this ban, you will be able to move on from this, and become better at controlling your emotions next time.  :hi:

Offline bazwelsh

Wish I'd read this before I visited her.

I fully agree with the comment about if your easily pleased, unfortunately I require a bit more effort so was very very disappointed.

She does a good hand job if your into it , wasn't for me, doesn't allow list is huge but the icing on the cake for me was after I handed over my money she told me she was on the blob.

Never had this treatment with a Hungarian before , I actually been to Hungary many many times but she was reluctant to speak about it , my prediction is she's full of crap , romainian all day long .

I'll do a proper review when I get time

Offline Songbook

I fully agree with the comment about if your easily pleased, unfortunately I require a bit more effort so was very very disappointed.

She does a good hand job if your into it , wasn't for me, doesn't allow list is huge but the icing on the cake for me was after I handed over my money she told me she was on the blob.

Never had this treatment with a Hungarian before , I actually been to Hungary many many times but she was reluctant to speak about it , my prediction is she's full of crap , romainian all day long .

I think its more to do with expectations than being "easily pleased" i went in with zero expectations, never read any reviews before hand and just went in, i met a girl trying to put effort in with a massage, there was no complaints or attitude, had a bit of chit chat and she was honest and friendly.

My usual punts are with romanians, this was way before i knew this site existed. Iv'e had experiences with them, where i have been refused penetration because of my size, so when that dude who just got banned is trying to "size me up" i just laugh at that,  :lol: based on the amount of reviews he has, he definitely isn't being refused penetration because of his size. "Go slowly baby" (Romanian accent) is what im used to hearing if im allowed to even penetrate. So coming from experiences like that, stella was a sweet honest girl. So that guy using words like scammer, he obviously hasn't read the scam stories on here, where SP's have lubed up their hand so much to simulate penetration, and the punter is saying its not inside, and the SP's says that it is, knowing very well it was her luped up hand  :lol: :lol: Another story where a guy paid for kissing, he kisses her once, tries to go in for another kiss and she says "you already had kiss"  :lol: those are Real scams  So calling her a scammer is just slander, that guy has some real problems, the ban albeit temporary was a necessary measure.     

Also she is Definitely Magyar, If you've been there a few times then you should have said a few words in magyarul to confirm if you had any doubts.  :hi:

Offline Everhard115

Yes too honest, where she honestly tells you that doing ANYTHING to her "she don't like". IF only she would be so honest before stashing the cash.
Any how's for me it was one of the worst punts as literally anything I tried doing was a "No I don't like " which left me wondering what am I supposed to do here. There are two options in such a situation either become pushy or cut your losses and move on. I chose the later so came as soon as I could and left early.
Maybe she has learnt and changed,  maybe she was having a bad day can't say and have no intentions of finding out.

Happy punting