Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: megan_love of Plymouth  (Read 693 times)

JasonP

External Link/Members Only

This was plan E but turned out OK. Got let down by SarahBelleSquirts and didn't fancy a regular so did the search for available today. Guess what. First column all the same cheesy photoshopped EE profiles with no feedback. Never fancied paying for Sergei's housekeeping so never bothered before. Don't know what came over me but I phoned the first one, where are you? What did you say? Got her to text me the address. Funnily it was just round the corner from where I was parked.
Phoned the next one. Same thing. Same address. WTF !
And the next. Same thing. Same address. WTF !
And the next. Same sort of accent but at least I could understand what she said and the address was over in St Judes. Funny thing is that when I phoned the number came up as Beth_Anne which was a number I'd stored before. Said I might phone later and got a cheery response.
Decided to phone some regulars but didn't get anywhere as busy or not answering. Had a pie and a pint and decided to drive over and see what the street was like.
Phoned and got house number but she said she was just about to have a shower but if I knocked in 15 minutes she would be ready. Didn't ask how long I wanted.
Got there.  Typical residential area but cul de sac and easy to park right outside but I parked in the next road. Not very discrete.
Megan opened the door as soon as I knocked. Real size 6. Great body. Attractive. But the photos definitly photoshopped which in her case wasn't necessary. Place was typical rental with magnolia/white everywhere and that beige/grey corded carpet. Clean and warm. Bedroom with scented candles.
I'd already decided to have a £40 fuck and go and she wasn't put out.
Very tactile. Kissing. OW. Anal Play. Fucking in a couple of positions. Went to just over 20 minutes and I have to say that I couldn't really fault the girl.

Offline JimmySW

She lists OWO and A levels - what are the chance for an hour booking?

JasonP

I would say the odds are favourable. But I always thought that when I used to  bet on the gee gees. I shall definitely go back. She doesn't ask for extra for anal but a bit of notice to wash out her arse no doubt.

Offline JimmySW

I would say the odds are favourable. But I always thought that when I used to  bet on the gee gees. I shall definitely go back. She doesn't ask for extra for anal but a bit of notice to wash out her arse no doubt.

It would be nice to have a replacement for Jaycee and if she does A levels as well I think I might have to TOFTT!

jenner

I see she's got two positives so far. AW  I know. Might watch that space.