Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amy and Sweet Olivia Duo  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Madmax90

Anyone had a duo with these two before? Was going to see Sweet Olivia anyway but wasn't sure if I should see Amy at the same time. Was hoping you guys would tell me what she is like. Do she have natural tits, for example.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:34:41 pm by Madmax90 »

Offline HughJardon

Both good girls mate, and both have natural titties, Olivias are not the biggest but service wise and fun value, highly recommended on the Cardiff frontier  :hi:

Offline ledley

I've asked in the past and it is available. I have seen both so it might not be the case if you haven't. I didn't go ahead with it in the end and I can't remember the cost. I did ask if owo and dfk would be available even in a 3some and the answer was yes

np500

Seen Olivier twice, will see Amy , asked about the 3sum and was told £150, but on way home was thinking , with her lovely polish accent, did I miss , for half hour, sure it was for an hour but do check, go see her for 30 mins and ask, she is very friendly and loves to please ( Olivier that is ) . What you got to lose.

Offline Corus Boy

Seen Olivier twice, will see Amy , asked about the 3sum and was told £150, but on way home was thinking , with her lovely polish accent, did I miss , for half hour, sure it was for an hour but do check, go see her for 30 mins and ask, she is very friendly and loves to please ( Olivier that is ) . What you got to lose.

Who is this Olivier, Red?

You gone Bi on us?  :D

np500

Sorry , auto bollox text talking shit again, don't always read it back rushing about, my bad again !

Offline iverthickone

Saw Olivia again on Saturday.   :rolleyes:

Have seen Amy several times too, and thought about a duo.

However, in truth for me I actually enjoy talking to Olivia, and I can only give it to one girl at a time anyway.  I also know that neither girl is genuinely bisexual, though I am sure they do put on a good performance.  So not for me, as I prefer going to parties if I fancy having more girls. 

However, each to their own...give us a report if you do, and I may have to change my mind!  ;)

Offline Madmax90

Apart from Kandice and Mollie, which two girls in Cardiff would you recommend for a duo then?

Offline Madmax90

Saw Olivia again on Saturday.   :rolleyes:

Have seen Amy several times too, and thought about a duo.

However, in truth for me I actually enjoy talking to Olivia, and I can only give it to one girl at a time anyway.  I also know that neither girl is genuinely bisexual, though I am sure they do put on a good performance.  So not for me, as I prefer going to parties if I fancy having more girls. 

However, each to their own...give us a report if you do, and I may have to change my mind!  ;)

Where are these parties then?

Offline iverthickone

No, London tbh.  Though evidently there is now one in Brum, on another thread somewhere recently mentioned.

Used to go regularly on business, much less so now.

Phoenix is the main one now.  I last went about July last year.

After "Gentlemen's Parties" got busted about 2 years ago most of the others disappeared.  Used to have a choice: London Adult Party, Fantasy Club, Limelight, etc.

I loved them, as I am not shy, so happy to give the girls a good seeing to whilst being watched, and vice verse.  Choice of 4-5 girls, and as much sex as you could handle in the 2-3 allotted hours.  Price about £100-120 for that...that's vfm!  :D

Offline iverthickone

Can I just clarify, when I said I used to go there on business, I meant London, not the parties.

What a dream job that would be!  :lol:

Offline Madmax90

Just wondering, what kind of size is Olivia, I don't find super slim girls that attractive myself but also don't find fat girls attractive either, I like a girl who is at least a bit slim with curves in the right places, and a nice ass, what is Olivia like?

np500

Think you'll like her, she's not slim but not fat, some nice curves so to speak, I found her good fun, good looking , at a good price with the most endearing polish accent you could wish for, don't be put off by the venue, ( outside and the communal corridors  /  stairs, landlord needs fisting )  once in her room all is clean and tidy as is she, going by your likes, I don't think you will be disappointed .

Offline Madmax90

Cool :) What area in Cardiff is her place at?

Offline Licketysplit

They are in the Roath/Cathays area. As Red says, the exterior is a bit alarming but stick with it as once inside the actual apartments, it's all tidy and safe.

I've seen both girls and preferred Olivia as I'm not keen on skinny girls either. Personally, I preferred her breasts too as they were fuller than Amy's (although smaller).

Both girls have great OWO skills but I'd edge that in favour of Amy because of her tongue piercing.

Also need to mention how super polite Olivia was. Seems like a genuinely nice girl.

Didn't try A levels with either but may do next time (if I ever punt again!!)  :(

Offline iverthickone

Well, as most know I am an Olivia addict, so can only agree with the comments above, plus some  :rolleyes:

tonibell99

Think you'll like her, she's not slim but not fat, some nice curves so to speak, I found her good fun, good looking , at a good price with the most endearing polish accent you could wish for, don't be put off by the venue, ( outside and the communal corridors  /  stairs, landlord needs fisting )  once in her room all is clean and tidy as is she, going by your likes, I don't think you will be disappointed .

Crikey Red, that's a bit harsh. Maybe just a fine and made to do a few repairs would suffice?  :)

np500

You fine him I'll fist him, I do a lot of work for these types, scum.

vw

You fine him I'll fist him, I do a lot of work for these types, scum.

Lube or no lube when you fist his ass ?  :scare: :scare:

np500

I want it to hurt , so leave the lube !

ash19

Where abouts in Cardiff is their venue?

np500

Roath, student land, Thay will send you the details.