Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To Swansea punting king  (Read 1393 times)

Jester269269

Thank you kindly for the cheeky PM  :drinks:

Not sure if you understand the purpose of the site  :sarcastic:

It's for like minded punters to share their reviews/thoughts/experiences.

If you don't like mine :thumbsdown:

Give them a miss and jog on. Rather than send snide PMs  :hi:

PS check the grammar it's appalling

Offline HughJardon

The world is full of Kill Joys

Same as TG  block that sucker,  move on... Your an honuary Englishman now  :lol: :lol:

Jester269269

The world is full of Kill Joys

Same as TG  block that sucker,  move on... Your an honuary Englishman now  :lol: :lol:

Lmao Hugh yah bollocks  :drinks:

100% taff  :thumbsdown:

Offline HughJardon

Lmao Hugh yah bollocks  :drinks:

100% taff  :thumbsdown:

:P ;)
I Nose you are Bach.. Best these Tupps stop PMing you

Anyway national pride aside how come so many members are getting shitty mails sent to them,  feel a little left out now as postman pat only delivers enquiries about Hoes my way  :wacko:

np500

P M  T G  J ask if it's the same person , but keep to your selves who it is , unless you both think he warrants reporting to admin for a banning  ?

Offline HughJardon

P M  T G  J ask if it's the same person , but keep to your selves who it is , unless you both think he warrants reporting to admin for a banning  ?

+ :thumbsup:
What Red said

Jester269269

Just luck I guess...
Been out for evening, clocked in thought oh hello :drinks: from one of the lads etc.

Turns out its a conference player slating premier league player  :D ;) :D

Gotta love this hobby and it's Sunday league players.

Jester269269

Cheers Red  :drinks:

Might well be same. But not worth the effort  :drinks: I converse with the decent on the board :hi:

Those having a pop at Moi  :sarcastic: I just ignore

np500

Getting soft in your old age mate , Midlands water no doubt ! But respect your decision .

Jester269269

Getting soft in your old age mate , Midlands water no doubt ! But respect your decision .

:drinks: prob same as with TG,s hate mail.

Quarterly Punter who wanks over the punt for 3 months..  :cry:

Just pity the poor cunts got nothing better to do..

Like you Red I'm too busy lining up the next  :thumbsup:

np500

👍 knock um out my son, your right , no time for kill joys,
But , I do think if a person is willing to send shitty p m's, and act like a schoolboy !  thay should be prepared to be named on a thread dedicated to there sad  arses, and have the opportunity to justify there views to the masses and if thay show themselves to be wankers then admin should be called in to ban said sad arses ? Just a thought !

Jester269269

👍 knock um out my son, your right , no time for kill joys,
But , I do think if a person is willing to send shitty p m's, and act like a schoolboy !  thay should be prepared to be named on a thread dedicated to there sad  arses, and have the opportunity to justify there views to the masses and if thay show themselves to be wankers then admin should be called in to ban said sad arses ? Just a thought !

lol Red cheeky cunt even said to me! I reminded him of Sir Frank! And he was banned.
Saucy cunt, sends me kiddy PM then says about banning.
Hey ho!!! Check out uke!!! There's a new Harley Q bird  :D

Offline HughJardon

Just consider it to be a right of passage on this site , your annointment

Only popular posters get Trolled won't be the 1St time and won't be the last

Perhaps he should change the punting to Wan.........  :hi:

Jester269269

Just consider it to be a right of passage on this site , your annointment

Only popular posters get Trolled won't be the 1St time and won't be the last

Perhaps he should change the punting to Wan.........  :hi:
Crazy ain't it Hugh... see your comments reviews etc and think fair fucks to you and thanks for the advice  :hi:

Yet as with TG some bell end thinks!!! Look at that cunt  :unknown:

Love to meet my fanboy in real life.  :D think he'd go bit shy the.  :scare:

np500

Keyboarded warrior J, I've met guys off here for 3sums etc,  but I'm pretty sure he'd not want to show his face in person now he's shown his cards.

Offline HughJardon

Anyway J just smile be happy,  think about the Foxes you fucked..

You fucked so much beaver lately you should change your name to Jooster

Just be passive on this subject mate,  don't want to see you sent to the Sin Bin again

Offline Mil 34

How can he accuse you of being sir frank, your writing style is totally different.

Offline Cymro72

Oddly, I feel the need to state that this is not me. I feel the warmth of this community and it is not a privilege that I choose to abuse.

Jester269269

Anyway J just smile be happy,  think about the Foxes you fucked..

You fucked so much beaver lately you should change your name to Jooster

Just be passive on this subject mate,  don't want to see you sent to the Sin Bin again

:hi: cheers HJ  :drinks:

Lol and Swansea1 :hi:

Offline mr big

ffs lifes too short the guy should be trying to arrange punts not messaging shit happy punting jester

np500

Yesssss, I too have revived an e-mail from some nob-ed from the south west / east region , I am now complete in my induction to the punting community 👍

Jester269269

Yesssss, I too have revived an e-mail from some nob-ed from the south west / east region , I am now complete in my induction to the punting community 👍

Just give em the Bird  :D and carry on  :drinks:

I just feel pity for Hugh, he left out  :thumbsdown:

Might set up account just to mail him  ;)

np500

Nothing to do with punting , he took offense to one or more of my comments on the main board but has not the bollocks to argue the point, he just sent an e-mail explaining in great detail his argument by saying , and I quote " nob " straight back at ya fella !

Offline HughJardon

No I've had my fair share of shit thanks and I know Reds had his haters, Red is a proper Gent too,  but you had your annointment over on UKE. Ledley CB Sir Frank TG (the list is endless) have all experienced Trolling.

Nature of the Beast though.. I quite enjoy a bit of feather ruffling :rose: