Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite1elle  (Read 955 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Anyone seen her recently?

np500

nearly two years ago, very good service then , but she's moved out of town ( which is no problem to me ) but only does out calls now , so don't even look at her profile any more .
There is a free video on her profile of her giving a b J , let's just say he's bigger than me and she takes the lot 😵
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:54:39 pm by np500 »

np500

It was £120 incall near the millennium stadium when I visited, she is sex mad mind, orgazumned in cow girl and shook so much she fell off me and the bed, so proud !

Offline Corus Boy

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:12:15 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline mrdiamond77

She was on my HL not too long ago as I had read good things about her on here.  Sadly outcalls are no good to me.  If she was to do incalls again I would be seeing her no doubt.  After what Red has commentated on about his booking with her, I hope she does go back to doing incalls.  :D

Offline wonky

didnt she retire.. and has recently returned. She was always on my hotlist but I never got round to her

Offline Madmax90

She looks skinny as a rake to me, maybe too skinny for me to find attractive personally, gotta have a hint of curves for me.

Offline Dan Dastardly

You won't find any curves on her Max I can assure you !  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline wonky

I'd quite fancy a tall slim lady for a change.. variety and all that :)

Batteries not included

I saw Elle a couple of months ago and had moved to a relatively new development in Splott area.  She mentioned at the time she may be concentrating on Out-calls for a while.  I also recall her mention moving again.  Great girl.