Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Medical Centre / Sue - Rugeley  (Read 2185 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Hi,

Quite fancy a VFM post-lockdown oily handjob. Can anyone tell if Chinese Medical Centre is back open / doing massages? If so is this Sue or have they got other girls in as before?

Ta,

Offline connor0368

Yes I was there last week just Sue and the same service as before 👍

Online Dave the man

Yes I was there last week just Sue and the same service as before 👍
Wish they would bring back the two girls they had while Sue was in China, they were excellent.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rangers54

Wish they would bring back the two girls they had while Sue was in China, they were excellent.  :rolleyes:

+1

Offline nwluvit

I like Sue. It's a basic service but you know what you are getting. Last time I saw her she looked less frumpy. (about 18 months ago!)

Offline mancsguy1975

Agree 100% the stand in girls were good - nothing like being presented with a bullet of a oriental pert nipple whilst you're being wanked off  :dance: :dance:, but Sue has a certain touch for sure and at that price point who can grumble?

(if she learnt to do a proper deep sports massage, rather than that crap pinching action she starts the first 10-15 mins with and maybe branch out into physio, i'd book her for 1-2 hrs to be fair and have the best of both!..)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:21:52 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Online Dave the man

Agree 100% the stand in girls were good - nothing like being presented with a bullet of a oriental pert nipple whilst you're being wanked off  :dance: :dance:, but Sue has a certain touch for sure and at that price point who can grumble?

(if she learnt to do a proper deep sports massage, rather than that crap pinching action she starts the first 10-15 mins with and maybe branch out into physio, i'd book her for 1-2 hrs to be fair and have the best of both!..)
But we cant even put a hand on her bum.  Brill for a 30 min ball and cock massage but I only go if others are busy.  :dance:

Offline happyending

agree with whats been said about Sue but I have said before that if you ask her to do a more 'strokey' normal style massage then she will do so.
Speaking of Rugeley, has anyone visited the Thai massage lady     Nattariya Thai Massage Therapy

Offline connor0368

No where’s that have you got a link?

Online Dave the man

agree with whats been said about Sue but I have said before that if you ask her to do a more 'strokey' normal style massage then she will do so.
Speaking of Rugeley, has anyone visited the Thai massage lady     Nattariya Thai Massage Therapy
I did not know there was another shop for massage in Rugeley.  I just googled it and they came up on facebook. Anyone been?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:17:02 pm by Dave the man »

Offline connor0368

Ok I’ve been. Totally legit, decent massage and fit lady but there are signs up in the room about no sensual massage and told to keep underwear on.

Online Dave the man

Ok I’ve been. Totally legit, decent massage and fit lady but there are signs up in the room about no sensual massage and told to keep underwear on.
Thats a shame specially if she is fit.  Do you think if you were a regular you would get more?

Offline nwluvit

Thats a shame specially if she is fit.  Do you think if you were a regular you would get more?

Why not go a few times to find out. TBH if the massage is excellent and you like a good massage and can detach yourself from the need for more, then why not!

Offline shed

As you have been, it would be useful to do a review with more detail. As it's a place I could visit. Thanks

Offline connor0368

Not much more to say. Upstairs above the nail bar, £25 for 1/2 hr, choices of different types of massage as per the web site. Pretty girl, good English and I would say totally legit with no chance of anything else, I’ve gone to enough Chinese shops and you can tell, only chance would be if she left and they got someone else in. Look at the Google reviews.