Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF??  (Read 1902 times)

Gordo987

After reading this woman's info, I felt like I'd just been bollocked!

External Link/Members Only

WTF, do you think she actually wants bookings?  :wacko:

Stealthshagger

She sounds like shes for masochists. a one person mobile london retreat. What a little angel.

yorkshire123

Silly cow, £130/hr for that kind of attitude.
If thats her best sales pitch then i can only imagine what she would be like face to face.

GeeWiz

May be a bit blunt, but in her favour it's not pages, tabs and blogs full of twaddle.  Also she uses real, not modelled or photo shopped pics.  Being straight to the point is perhaps a way of culling the number of trivial e-mails she gets?

Offline ForrestGump

potato

Can't see a lot wrong with it myself. Its concise and has all the information you need to know to book an incall or outcall including how far she will go for the outcall with respect to the booking length.  She has taken the time to get her enjoys list accurate - if it isn't on the list, no point in asking.

Some people might see it as being a bit blunt but I would rather have the hard facts than a lot flowery crap about how she is the best at this or that.

If I was going to criticise it then it would be on the basis of having to make the booking before being able to talk to her..

I quite like the format from an information point of view and it should cut down on the amount of emails querying this and that if they have read the profile.

Offline wristjob

A girl who knows how to turn on the charm.

judgedredd

:wackogirl:

first she says in her profile- DONT ASK FOR FACE PICS
then in her FAQ

shes charging £20 for pics and £40 for videos

shes confused. :lol:

Offline CBPaul

Personally I like to know what a prossie will do and at least try to entice me to make a booking. A list of things she doesn't do that reads like a set of rules and regulations does not make me want to make a booking.

vorian

Personally I like to know what a prossie will do and at least try to entice me to make a booking. A list of things she doesn't do that reads like a set of rules and regulations does not make me want to make a booking.

It has to be a balance between information and warmth,  although she is close with this profile imo it just steps slightly to far into the cold zone. However it is better than many, many other profiles you see everyday,  with shit like, "I make u hard for me baby" etc.

Offline CBPaul

It has to be a balance between information and warmth,  although she is close with this profile imo it just steps slightly to far into the cold zone. However it is better than many, many other profiles you see everyday,  with shit like, "I make u hard for me baby" etc.

I agree, there are far worse. The ones who claim to be the best at whatever or have the tightest pussy on AW generally mean they are half decent at something or as baggy as a window cleaners pocket.

I think this profile would be so much better if it were reversed. Tell us what you do first, rather than this is what I don't do followed by what is left.

vorian

I agree, there are far worse. The ones who claim to be the best at whatever or have the tightest pussy on AW generally mean they are half decent at something or as baggy as a window cleaners pocket.

I think this profile would be so much better if it were reversed. Tell us what you do first, rather than this is what I don't do followed by what is left.

Agreed, it is better to lead with the positive first, it is after all marketing which some prossies forget sometimes,  personally I blame SAAFE they should really just stick to the safety and security advise and leave the commercial aspect out of their advice. Saying that %%% is turning into SAAFE lite, so they should shoulder a portion of responsibility for producing more misguided WG.

Offline CBPaul

Agreed, it is better to lead with the positive first, it is after all marketing which some prossies forget sometimes,  personally I blame SAAFE they should really just stick to the safety and security advise and leave the commercial aspect out of their advice. Saying that pro$$ienet is turning into SAAFE lite, so they should shoulder a portion of responsibility for producing more misguided WG.

Completely agree with you. The SAAFE environment and attitudes completely distorts their views of how things work, absolutely no idea of marketing and no idea of how to entice punters into making that booking.

Personally reading a profile that is a set of rules and regulations makes me think I'd be guaranteed a thoroughly dissatisfying punt.

pleasure

Don't see any problem at all. It may not be the most seductive of profiles, but it's honest and straight to the point. I've seen far worse profiles, with rants that you'd think would put anyone off going within 10 miles of the girl.

pleasure

:wackogirl:

first she says in her profile- DONT ASK FOR FACE PICS
then in her FAQ

shes charging £20 for pics and £40 for videos

shes confused. :lol:

She doesn't want you emailing her begging for face pics, but she'll let you take pics during a meet if you pay her extra. Seems fairly straightforward.