Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old-Time Brothels  (Read 953 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

The thread “Has anybody had something said to them at a SP door by nosey neighbours” reminds me of when – back in the bad old days (!) – there were a number of brothels in Bournemouth, to which the cops apparently turned a blind eye.  (In one case I was informed by a bright and attractive girl who clearly wasn’t making it up that the cops occasionally called in – but only in order to check that there were no drugs there and that the management wasn’t having any problems.)

One of these brothels – an establishment called Aalisha’s – was located in the Triangle, directly opposite and just yards away from a small car maintenance workshop.  Although the mechanics never said anything, their eyes were on you while you waited for the door to be opened after you’d rung the bell; and indeed when you left afterwards.

A slightly embarrassing location, therefore.

After Bournemouth cracked down on brothels, the proprietress was jailed, as was also the owner of the much larger Bournemouth  Blue in Drummond Road, after he unwisely started operating a 24-hour service – and the neighbours got fed up with drunken punters yelling their way out of taxis at three o’clock in the morning.

Here’s a news report from just before the shit totally hit the fan:
External Link/Members Only

Offline golden bull

Yup. I’ve had some young lads wolf whistle at me as I stood like a knob at the doorstep waiting to be let in on a couple of occasions.
And one time a guy said if I had a good time as I left a premises😁 but in those days I had a couldn’t give a fuck attitude so didn’t bother me.

Online sparkus

The one I left in that thread, one lad said to the group "Bruv, he's still got an 'ard on!" - surely impossible under the circumstances :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

“A small car maintenance workshop eh” !!!

Bugger.

I’ve got a big car.  :D

Offline Vice Admiral

“A small car maintenance workshop eh” !!!
Bugger.
I’ve got a big car.

Yes, sadly your car simply wouldn't have fitted in.  The entrance to the garage was narrow and tight.

At the brothel, however, there were no restrictions on size.