Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which scent turns you on more  (Read 2326 times)

Online Colston36

Do you prefer

1. The reassuring aroma of perfumed pussy?

2. The hot scent of a woman?

3. The reek of a dirty slut?

... Or anything else I never thought of?

Offline shagmore

Nice hairy ginger pussy mmmmmmmm

Offline Corus Boy

I do like a nicely made up and perfumed lady.

Being single and unattached, lipstick, perfume and makeup hold no fears for me, in fact I prefer a lady who goes to the trouble.

But not Fish Paste.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 03:37:39 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Hobbit

I once went down on a woman that had a musky smelling pussy and I loved it. It didn't stink or smelt fishy, it had a kind of musky smell.

Offline marcius2018

I once went down on a woman that had a musky smelling pussy and I loved it. It didn't stink or smelt fishy, it had a kind of musky smell.

My favourite.....any day of the week! :thumbsup:

Offline marcius2018

My favourite.....any day of the week! :thumbsup:

Going back to the OP's question, I'd say that falls into the "hot scent of a woman" category and I would love to receive some recommendations!  ;)

Offline Uncle Bob

Nothing worse than that "well hammered shitty smell" when you turn them round for doggy or the taste of rubber when you go down for some RO :(

Offline lillythesavage

Nothing re assuring about a perfumed pussy, wtf is it hiding lol, the natural scent of a woman over both the others any day.

Offline nbarnes

Yep, natural scent of vagina is a massive turn on for me - as it is supposed to be.

Some WGs have gone mad at me for sniffing fingers after fingering etc like it's an insult!  :D

Offline hendrix

The smell of my Tom Ford parfum is all I want to smell on a punt  :D

I cannot stand any pussy smells  :vomit:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 08:35:30 pm by hendrix »

Offline Stevelondon

Being single and unattached, lipstick, perfume and makeup hold no fears for me, in fact I prefer a lady who goes to the trouble.

But not Fish Paste.

Yep, me too.
But of course there is always the one who puts just that bit more make up on, just a tad too much perfume etc.

I walked out of a punt once with the imprint of lips on my cheek.
Never noticed it until I got to the pub.
Then of course was told in no uncertain terms by the lads,
“Who you been shagging then”

Offline Ghost89

Yep, me too.
But of course there is always the one who puts just that bit more make up on, just a tad too much perfume etc.

I walked out of a punt once with the imprint of lips on my cheek.
Never noticed it until I got to the pub.
Then of course was told in no uncertain terms by the lads,
“Who you been shagging then”

I’ve left covered and smelling of fake tan. It’s a bitch to get off too.

Offline marcius2018

Nothing worse than that "well hammered shitty smell" when you turn them round for doggy or the taste of rubber when you go down for some RO :(

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline cotton

Yep, natural scent of vagina is a massive turn on for me - as it is supposed to be.

Some WGs have gone mad at me for sniffing fingers after fingering etc like it's an insult!  :D
Do you say something reassuring and complimentary like "mmhh your pussy smells nice" ive never had a girl get mardy about that they usually say something like "does it smell nice babe" before they get back to the bj.  Otherwise if you do it quietly they might be a bit phased by it , like your doing a hygeine check on them and react defensively.

Online Colston36

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I have to say that rubber is hardly a turn on ... unless you're into latex.

We are animals; most animals sniff away, but not all human animals.

I am fascinated by  these views. I shall keep score.

So far, as far as I can gauge, the animals are marginally ahead.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 07:47:55 am by Colston36 »

Offline B4bcock

I love the aroma and taste of a woman's natural musk.  It's great post punt when the aroma lingers on your fingers or around your mouth, giving a reminder of the lady to carry away with you.

We are, as animals, attracted to and repelled by others according to their natural body smells, presumably as nature's way of seeking out a suitable mate and I often wonder how much that comes into play when a punt is either better than anticipated or is disappointing, but for no particular reason.

Offline slippyin

I love the aroma and taste of a woman's natural musk.  It's great post punt when the aroma lingers on your fingers or around your mouth, giving a reminder of the lady to carry away with you.

We are, as animals, attracted to and repelled by others according to their natural body smells, presumably as nature's way of seeking out a suitable mate and I often wonder how much that comes into play when a punt is either better than anticipated or is disappointing, but for no particular reason.

Completely agree. My regular has a great "musk" scent but really strong, which is one of the reasons i go back. Even after a thorough shower i can still smell the scent of our sex on me the next day.

Offline slippyin

Recently had punt which i will review, where the SP was wearing body glitter :scare:. It was everywhere and kept finding traces for days, luckily the missus didn't notice.

Offline Firetruck30

Nice WG I meet allows me to pic the colour of lippie for her to wear.Love to smell the nice scent of her hair.

But not Fish Paste.

Offline marcius2018

Completely agree. My regular has a great "musk" scent but really strong, which is one of the reasons i go back. Even after a thorough shower i can still smell the scent of our sex on me the next day.

There was an SP (now retired) that I used to see regularly, for that reason. She gave a good service....and her musky smell was such a turn-on!

Offline vindici

100% this, I love the smell of a natural pussy.

Online Colston36

Going back to the OP's question, I'd say that falls into the "hot scent of a woman" category and I would love to receive some recommendations!  ;)/quote] 

So far those who  prefer pussy to perfume seem to be in the lead. I do myself, but I wonder: do we change as time goes by?

When I was young, rich and handsome (before time began) I lived in Shepherd Market in Mayfair. I got free fucks from one of the whores there, but also used to go three or four doors from my flat to a club called The Black Sheep. One night I got off with a Swedish girl. Her strong aroma put me off, yet today it would delight me.

I note that although it seems the majority prefer musk to perfume hardly any reviews comment on it. Which makes things hard for seekers.

Offline Anadin

I don't want to smell anything other than minty fresh breath and maybe the soap or shower gel they just used.

Offline Mr Sinister

For a wg needs to be smelling fresh as possible although I don't do oral or anything like that with a wg.

Civvies - I do like a natural musky smell is good. Also when doing a netflix and chill a girl is already turned on just chilling on the couch and emitting an aroma sometimes a bit fishy, at that point I'm past the semi stage.

Offline itk

Fresh minty breath, and coconut whether that’s a perfume or body spray. Been a favourite smell of mine on a woman since my college days.

Online Colston36

For a wg needs to be smelling fresh as possible although I don't do oral or anything like that with a wg.

Civvies - I do like a natural musky smell is good. Also when doing a netflix and chill a girl is already turned on just chilling on the couch and emitting an aroma sometimes a bit fishy, at that point I'm past the semi stage.

Do you mean - as I guess you do - that you apply different criteria to the two groups? Personally I have always loved whores since I lived with one when young, but when it comes to what turns me on there is no difference.

Offline marcius2018

This thread has got me thinking re my first post lock-down punt.
Any pointers re a nice "woman's natural musk" aroma, in the North-West?
PMs welcome!

Online Colston36

This thread has got me thinking re my first post lock-down punt.
Any pointers re a nice "woman's natural musk" aroma, in the North-West?
PMs welcome!

Alas! I know there's someone in Heywood but I think she's not operating atm. I always make it clear before I see someone that I like the aroma. Actually I always go into as much detail as I can beforehand. This has been the key to getting what I want 19 times out of 20.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Gotta be a Class 55 chucking out a lot of clag:)...

Offline Bogof60

Nearly missed this thread as scent as in perfume does nothing at all for me.

Do love the pozt punt whiff of fanny on my fingers or face.
Particularly when having a post punt pint.
I also think women can smell this as well as my interactions with tbem always seem more flirtatious if they can smell the competition.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

You make a good point there, a WG seeing many a day is either washing too often or not enough, getting anything natural is difficult, latex or soap is the usual choice.

The ams from hook up sites is a different ball game, usually, and another reason I prefer playing that game at the moment, amongst others.

Offline myothernameis

You cant go wrong with a little bit of Brut :D :D :D

Offline marcius2018

Nearly missed this thread as scent as in perfume does nothing at all for me.

Do love the pozt punt whiff of fanny on my fingers or face.
Particularly when having a post punt pint.
I also think women can smell this as well as my interactions with tbem always seem more flirtatious if they can smell the competition.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hardpipe

Love the smell of a nice wet pussy any day :P :P

Tops it off post punt heading out with the smell on your fingers and lips :yahoo:

Offline marcius2018

Love the smell of a nice wet pussy any day :P :P

Tops it off post punt heading out with the smell on your fingers and lips :yahoo:

I agree entirely!
There was one SP I used to see quite regularly (retired), who would stop as we were going upstairs bend over, spread her cheeks/lips and say "I know you love it....go on...have a good sniff!" As well as a great scent, she had a terrific attitude.

Offline nbarnes

Fanny is meant to have a smell to it that we find attractive.

I read somewhere (anecdata I know) that not only does smell have a huge amount to do with sex that we don't know about, but if there was no smell to the vagina, ancient humans wouldn't have know which hole to put it in - there might not have been any human race at all without it!

I'll tell the WG next time she's going mad at me for sniffing wet knickers\fingers :)

Online Colston36

You cant go wrong with a little bit of Brut :D :D :D

My mother had a lover who sold Old Spice. As far as us lot are concerned so far the balance seems in favour of pussy ... but I wonder what the girls prefer. Quite a few do 3 mff ... my idea of heaven, though a bit expensive.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 03:50:39 am by Colston36 »

Offline Southendlothario

Cant beat the smell of a wet pussy, especially a nice hairy one. Had an ex that only shaved what could see outside her knickers. Thick curly bush, right down the sides and a little bit around her arsehole. Big dark pussy lips too.
Used to bend over and tell me "get your face in there, now" (was a few yrs older than me) the smell of her, even in the evening before having a shower (i know, dirty bastard right lol) would have me as hard as granite in seconds

Offline marcius2018

Cant beat the smell of a wet pussy, especially a nice hairy one. Had an ex that only shaved what could see outside her knickers. Thick curly bush, right down the sides and a little bit around her arsehole. Big dark pussy lips too.
Used to bend over and tell me "get your face in there, now" (was a few yrs older than me) the smell of her, even in the evening before having a shower (i know, dirty bastard right lol) would have me as hard as granite in seconds

Absolute nirvana!

Online Colston36

Absolute nirvana!

I must say one of the best times I've had was with two voluptuous sluts in Newton Abbot. Neither had washed for a few days down there. Sheer animal heaven. I had a foursome with them and one of their husbands a couple of weeks earlier. That was educational.

Funny how romantic little moments stick in the memory. I was telling them how my hearing aids were scrunched up by a friend's French Bulldog in Sydney. One of the girls said "Oh, dogs love hearing aids". "How did you know that?" I asked. "I'm an audiologist" she replied.

Offline marcius2018

I must say one of the best times I've had was with two voluptuous sluts in Newton Abbot. Neither had washed for a few days down there. Sheer animal heaven. I had a foursome with them and one of their husbands a couple of weeks earlier. That was educational.

Funny how romantic little moments stick in the memory. I was telling them how my hearing aids were scrunched up by a friend's French Bulldog in Sydney. One of the girls said "Oh, dogs love hearing aids". "How did you know that?" I asked. "I'm an audiologist" she replied.

"not washed" can be intense and wonderful....long as the "other orifice" has been and is scrupulously clean!   :thumbsup:

Offline sgc

cigarettes and cheap perfume!!!!

I know but I am one of those weird people that love cigarette :dance: breath on a woman and I do not even smoke myself!  :crazy:

Offline winkywanky

May I ask what it is on Netflix which elicits this type of female response?  :D

Offline notcalledchris

Fake tan has forced me to buy a new shirt on the way back to work from a punt.  I wasn't pleased

Online Colston36

May I ask what it is on Netflix which elicits this type of female response?  :D

Netflix & chips. Very bizarre.

Offline Derrick101

Not keen on any scent / perfume as the OH is allergic to it  :sarcastic:

Online Colston36

Not keen on any scent / perfume as the OH is allergic to it  :sarcastic:

Ah, she might smell the scent of infidelity ...

Offline SeekingSteve

Recently had punt which i will review, where the SP was wearing body glitter :scare:. It was everywhere and kept finding traces for days, luckily the missus didn't notice.

Yeah had that one before too, unfortunately my wife did notice it, lucky it was only on my t-shirt the rest washed off in the shower  :scare:

Offline marcius2018

So...any recommendations re women with a particularly "hot scent"?  :diablo:

North-West for me!  ;)

Offline vindici

So...any recommendations re women with a particularly "hot scent"?

What do you mean by "hot scent"?

I mean, I could recommend some girls that work at the local BBQ place for example... 🌭