Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does OW exclude sucking of balls?  (Read 1638 times)

Online tantraman

So, after reporting on the waster that was AMYRA BLONDIE, Gambitman92 thought I was ...

... Pretty cheeky to tell her to suck your balls but not pay for owo.

... and I replied ...

Au contraire, my punting friend ... although I am indeed a cheeky chappie, I've oft enjoyed having my balls sucked during OW, sometimes even without asking for it. Just browsing through my reviews over the last year, JULIA_YOUNG, x Yvett x, Amina Lovely x3 and Crazy_sabrina all naturally lapped up my balls during OW.

Strictly speaking, sucking balls is akin to sucking nipples or earlobes ... it's just skin. I've found most WGs that practice OW simply wish to avoid precum from the glans, and so as long as the glans is covered down to mid-shaft ... it's all good ... for both parties. So, I think it's always worth asking to have your balls sucked ... what've you got to lose?

:drinks:

But then it got me thinking ... have I just been lucky with balls-sucky during OW? Is the action of sucking balls akin to OWO? What do other punters think? More importanty, what do WGs on these boards think?

Offline winkywanky

If a man were carrying an STI down below (I'm not talking about genital warts), would there be any risk to a WG from licking balls?

I'm not sure  :unknown:.

I guess another consideration for a WG is that the fact of OW means no unexpected CIM.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:36:03 am by winkywanky »

Offline Hobbit

I love having my balls sucked but girls will do it if you ask them. But to guarantee you get it you need to do the following:

1) Clean your balls thoroughly. That means giving them a good scrub with soap or shower gel.

2) Shave or get waxed as having hairy balls doesn't help and you may not get your balls sucked.

Girls generally don't do it voluntarily because that area can stink if not cleaned thoroughly.

Offline Hobbit

If a man were carrying an STI down below (I'm not talking about genital warts), would there be any risk to a WG from licking balls?

I guess another consideration for a WG is that the fact of OWO means no unexpected CIM.

More chance of one winning the lottery than getting an STI from ball sucking.

Offline freeze44

More chance of one winning the lottery than getting an STI from ball sucking.

:lol: What a great line to give a wg if baulks at ball sucking! cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

:lol: What a great line to give a wg if baulks at ball sucking! cheers  :thumbsup:

You're welcome  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps if you want ballsucking off a WG, tell them you'll buy them a Lottery ticket?

Offline Hobbit

Perhaps if you want ballsucking off a WG, tell them you'll buy them a Lottery ticket?

And if they win, I'll be kicking myself in the balls.  :scare:

Online Doc Holliday

The biggest health risk is sucking too hard on the scrotum. This can lead to problems locating your penis to apply the condom.

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Looks like me after having the snip  :scare:  :D

Offline Hobbit

The biggest health risk is sucking too hard on the scrotum. This can lead to problems locating your penis to apply the condom.

I doubt that you can locate anything under all that hair.  :D

Online Doc Holliday

I doubt that you can locate anything under all that hair.  :D

I have shaved since I took the photo  :D

Serious answer it is very low risk. Need to consider HPV Herpes and syphilis. All been discussed before. The latter potentially being of most interest, if for example syphilitic chancres are present on the scrotum. Rare but something to consider with MSM
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:51:00 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Hobbit

Serious answer it is very low risk. Need to consider HPV Herpes and syphilis. All been discussed before. The latter potentially being of most interest, if for example syphilitic chancres are present on the scrotum. Rare but something to consider with MSM

Ultimately there's a risk with everything. If punters are scared of catching things then they should find a safer hobby like Kite Flying.  :hi:

Offline cunningman

Ultimately there's a risk with everything. If punters are scared of catching things then they should find a safer hobby like Kite Flying.  :hi:

I wonder if they have secretive risk takers who fly near power lines, wind turbines, or the Mach Loop.

Offline Hobbit

I wonder if they have secretive risk takers who fly near power lines, wind turbines, or the Mach Loop.

:dash: I guess nothing is safe then.

Offline LLPunting

I guess another consideration for a WG is that the fact of OW means no unexpected CIM.

It all depends on just how drippy dickie is...  :vomit:

Offline LLPunting

:hi:

Thanks for shaving as much as for the answer too.   :drinks:

Online tantraman

1) Clean your balls thoroughly. That means giving them a good scrub with soap or shower gel.

2) Shave or get waxed as having hairy balls doesn't help and you may not get your balls sucked.

Yup ... on both counts. :thumbsup:

I keep my sac scrupulously clean and trimmed, which I am sure encourages WGs to give 'em a little suck or at least a little lick, irrespective of OW or OWO. And once tasted, there's no going back! :yahoo:

Offline Shadow314

But then it got me thinking ... have I just been lucky with balls-sucky during OW? Is the action of sucking balls akin to OWO? What do other punters think? More importanty, what do WGs on these boards think?

Got me thinking too as well when reading that review, then switched boards and saw this thread.
Didn't think it should exclude it, but having a look through my reviews think 6 OW and only 1 with ball sucking, so a pretty low hit rate.

Though I'd be more keen to get the opposite enforced, would be great if OWO always came with ball licking.

Offline Shadow314

Why the fuck did I click on that :scare:

Offline freeze44

Why the fuck did I click on that :scare:

Some wg going to be presented with that, a smile and request to suck on them balls  :thumbsup: not such a tough job to crack a nut so to speak

Offline Payyourwaymate

As someone who gets OW majority of the time. It's rare that the balls receive attention, sometimes.... but rarely. Although, I don't ask them get the balls as to be honest I assumed that went against OW. Good for you that you have been getting your moneys worth   :thumbsup:. If it was OWO then I would expect the balls to get some attention though.

Offline sparkus

I've had it a few times with OW but not asked for.  Seen some girls mentioned on here who do it all the time, they must enjoy it or something.

Online Punterperson1971

My regular does ow only but still sucks and swirls her tongue over my balls and also pops one in her mouth every so often,a very pleasant sight of I say so myself.

Online willie loman

I suppose ball sucking, licking , or indeed biting, are separate from cock sucking with or without. My experience is that most girls will lick your balls without being asked, their priority is to make you happy and rebook them, ive only requested a girl to do it a couple of times and been refused, on grounds that I hadn't shaved down there. That is not going to happen.

Offline LLPunting

I suppose ball sucking, licking , or indeed biting, are separate from cock sucking with or without. My experience is that most girls will lick your balls without being asked, their priority is to make you happy and rebook them, ive only requested a girl to do it a couple of times and been refused, on grounds that I hadn't shaved down there. That is not going to happen.

Agree, it's about the upsell.  Many a time a masseuse will lick and nuzzle balls (and shaft) but only deliver HR or tit wank, but if they have more on the menu then they're banking on you reaching for another 20 to seal the deal, often with sex rather than oral  :dash: