Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews?  (Read 774 times)

Offline itk

Just wondering if it's best to review a WG I've already done a review with, or just to add a comment under my first review?

Offline smiths

Just wondering if it's best to review a WG I've already done a review with, or just to add a comment under my first review?

Up to you to decide whats best but under the rules you can do more than one positive review on the same WG, admin posted a while back don't take the piss and do positive review after positive review in a short space of time on the same WG.

Offline cueball

I never review the same lass twice, the only time I would is if the punt was dramatically different to the review time (ie went from a positive to a negative).

Some do, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's up to you

yorkshire123

I never review the same lass twice, the only time I would is if the punt was dramatically different to the review time (ie went from a positive to a negative).

+1

If I was to review certain prossie's every time I punted them my review count would be huge & in my eyes would be taking the piss.

Offline Bangers and Gash

IMV, unless something drastic happens, then anything more than 1 review is creepy and EAS'ish.  :thumbsdown:

Offline itk

Think I'll just add a note to original review, as was pretty much the same as before

Offline pumps

Think I'll just add a note to original review, as was pretty much the same as before

This is what I tend to do in this situation.

Sureshot

If it was the same as before it seems pointless - youre not adding any value.  If you tried a different service however, eg dom, that would be worth adding to an existing review

Offline RedKettle

as above, only do a second review if changed.  Have done it once when I was scammed on a later visit (in fact about my 5th, scammed by a regular!!), once because it was a shit shag (a strong positive the first time) and once recently because she had gone from BJ only to full sex/bum fun and was alot better all round.