Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt to end all punts  (Read 2383 times)

sexy_1231983

So the time has come to hang my punting undies up for good but before that Im looking for punt to end all punts the crème de la crème.  I'm no expert but have have visited one or two some good some damn right terrible. So I'm looking for suggestions of who should be on the list for the last one or two maybe.

Offline KidCandyShop

So not one review in your long and illustrious punting career but you want the creme de la creme from us.  :bomb:

Offline Littlefoot

So the time has come to hang my punting undies up for good but before that Im looking for punt to end all punts the crème de la crème.  I'm no expert but have have visited one or two some good some damn right terrible. So I'm looking for suggestions of who should be on the list for the last one or two maybe.

Depends on what type of girls you like physically? And what you like getting up to?

mikexxlong

If you have a punt that’s so fucking good, it might be hard to “retire” from punting
As you would want a repeat performance

Probably better to have an horrifically shit punt ,
as to make you think/feel bollocks I’m not going to waste my money, time and energy going through that shit again

Till the next time  :D

Offline azrael

We could always offer him lil & shazza :D

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Thanks for sharing so much with us....

Now let me return the favour.

Oh no.
Fuck off

Offline cueball

So I'm looking for suggestions

I've just stumbled upon this thread.

Ignore those meanies who won't help you op....

You want me to find you a memorable punt then?

Dodo

I've just stumbled upon this thread.

Ignore those meanies who won't help you op....

You want me to find you a memorable punt then?

You fluffy baaaaarstard.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for sharing so much with us....

Now let me return the favour.

Oh no.
Fuck off
+1. 
Sorry Sexy, can't believe your asking for our help and you've made no contribution by way of reviews in 2 years. You should be a shamed of your self. You are a taker. :thumbsdown:

Bobbaloo

"A trap that some relatively new punters with big disposable income or savings usually fall into at some point later in their punting careers is to contemplate a permanent retirement or very long break and spend big (very big) on a “grand-finale”. This retirement never truly happens though and these grand finales are nothing but a mouse running on a wheel having in front of it a finishing line tape raising its hands emphatically screaming “finished” and confetti thrown at it from above."

Offline webpunter

Looking forward to the OP writing his memoirs.  The trouble is that when you wake up from a dream its really hard to remember it

Offline jimgooooo

Kids are off school again!!!!!!!!

Offline cueball

You fluffy baaaaarstard.

You've obviously never seen my searching skills in action then  :lol:

Offline dog999

Offline dog999

It's like MIKEXXLONG say's, you never retire from the game. One final throw of the dice maybe the best you ever had but it will not be the last!.

Offline The_Don

Kids are off school again!!!!!!!!

The OP joined UKP before me and in that time he managed a total of 16 posts.

You've obviously never seen my searching skills in action then  :lol:

External Link/Members Only   :hi:

I found them to be good and had some  :lol: moments due to the links you replied with. In relation to requests like the OP.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:55:02 pm by The_Don »

Dodo

The OP joined UKP before me and in that time he managed a total of 16 posts.

Yes, but his posts were quality not quantity  :(