Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this one - bdsmDella (Birmingham outcaller)  (Read 786 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
External Link/Members Only

This girl has popped up on a reverse booking of mine - couldn't find any info about her on here so thought I would ask if anyone had any knowledge of her?

Profile alert is slightly worrying given that she has been on AW for a few months, but her AW feedback (I know...) seems to include some feedback from well established people. 

If anyone has met her and can advise whether she's a decent SP, is the profile accurate etc, I'd appreciate it.

Offline ChiefAM

External Link/Members Only

This girl has popped up on a reverse booking of mine - couldn't find any info about her on here so thought I would ask if anyone had any knowledge of her?

Profile alert is slightly worrying given that she has been on AW for a few months, but her AW feedback (I know...) seems to include some feedback from well established people. 

If anyone has met her and can advise whether she's a decent SP, is the profile accurate etc, I'd appreciate it.

She's just bid on one of mine.... Anything to tell?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She's just bid on one of mine.... Anything to tell?

Not much, so far everything is positive - I have exchanged a couple of messages with her, she seems straightforward to deal with, but I don't have anything particularly notable to report.  My RB isn't going to happen until January so I'm in no hurry to choose at the moment.