Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM from non Chinese and Thai people  (Read 2802 times)

nightrider.1234

How you doing guys I was wondering can anybody recommend me to any masseuse that offers FBSM who are not Chinese or thai. It's cos I've seen far too many Chinese and Thai FBSM places and I would like to visit non Chinese and Thai FBSM places.  Also I've been to tanning rooms in oxley Wolverhampton. Also it doesn't matter if she's Indian, East European, Black or even Hispanic/Latino.

Cheers

jtalbain1

Bump, I actually wouldn't mind knowing myself.

Dellboy

How you doing guys I was wondering can anybody recommend me to any masseuse that offers FBSM who are not Chinese or thai. It's cos I've seen far too many Chinese and Thai FBSM places and I would like to visit non Chinese and Thai FBSM places.  Also I've been to tanning rooms in oxley Wolverhampton. Also it doesn't matter if she's Indian, East European, Black or even Hispanic/Latino.

Cheers

What area are you looking at?

Dodo

There are loads, inc, Karen, Hannah, the Mexican girl from Stetchford whose name I can never recall, Bhawani, Hot Kim, English Annabelle....etc etc

nightrider.1234

What area are you looking at?

Any where mate Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, smethwick or even my home town Wolverhampton would do

nightrider.1234

There are loads, inc, Karen, Hannah, the Mexican girl from Stetchford whose name I can never recall, Bhawani, Hot Kim, English Annabelle....etc etc

Nice one dodo is it possible if I can have the links plz bud

Dodo

Nice one dodo is it possible if I can have the links plz bud

Titt, you are a lazy Fucker :(

Stick their names in 'search' and if you can't find them send me a PM  :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Titt, you are a lazy Fucker :(

Stick their names in 'search' and if you can't find them send me a PM  :thumbsup:

+1

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:23:06 pm by l1mpd1ck »

Offline MarkR

Hannah based in Wolverhampton but also tours - look up on AW.
Cheryl in Wolverhampton, no HE but so wish there was, attractive. Look up on Gumtree.
Wish Lola was still in Wolverhampton.

Hoping to go and see English Annabelle in Birmingham soon, mostly good reviews.  Look up on AW.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

rorororo

For the lover of a mature Masseuse with a great pair

External Link/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

tell us more about your experiences at Aquarius!

Rayz

Quote from: rorororo
link=topic=112807.msg1312617#msg1312617 date=1474968385
For the lover of a mature Masseuse with a great pair

External Link/Members Only

Any more info on this one?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Just put Aquarius into the Search function and select West Midlands