Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nat just raised her prices  (Read 1174 times)

Offline H_p_5

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just seen her prices rise

And as one previous post suggested there was an sti link

Another one not to visit now

Looks like its back the sammi thai

Offline Stapler

SITE RULES

- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline l1mpd1ck

Nat quite often puts her published price up.

Never increases it for regular customers and often a few days or weeks later it is back to £80.

STI suggestion sounds like BS to me

Offline Littlefoot

Does anyone know where this Nat is based?

Is it central brum?

Offline Stapler

Hi LF,

Natalli is a Polish girl. Difficult to put an age on her. Very quirky. Nice body and good service.

She is based 6 miles west of Brum near Oldbury. Just down the road from Langley Green Rail Station.

Big house. Nice room. Shower.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Hi LF,

Natalli is a Polish girl. Difficult to put an age on her. Very quirky. Nice body and good service.

She is based 6 miles west of Brum near Oldbury. Just down the road from Langley Green Rail Station.

Big house. Nice room. Shower.

:thumbsup:

Dodo

Does anyone know where this Nat is based?

Is it central brum?

It's a bit of an 'open the door quick' location....on the corner in full view and yes, she is a bit strange. I never returned but then each to his own.

Offline Littlefoot

It's a bit of an 'open the door quick' location....on the corner in full view and yes, she is a bit strange. I never returned but then each to his own.

:thumbsup:

I quite fancy a bit of strange. I like the idea of a bit of unpredictability. Even though she sounds weird, she still has good reviews. I'm going to try and see her this week.

:hi:

Offline l1mpd1ck

She's well worth a visit.  I wouldn't book more than the hour.  She has a routine that works for an hour but doesn't seem to last 90minutes.

Great body.  Some complain about her looks but she seems fine to me.  Suggestion around that she has one slightly deformed arm.  I can't quite confirm but there is something a bit strange but it doesn't detract from the service.

NB this is not a therapeutic massage!