Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Face fuck  (Read 3204 times)

Offline dickdastardly14

Could anyone recommend a WG who's up for a good face fuck ?  If possible Birmingham area, size 10 or below, British or speaks good English. Age immaterial.

Have tried searching the reviews on here but all who mention it are dated some months ago.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Offline Gerboy2012

Neve in Walsall . Takes the lot. Good eye contact lots of spit
External Link/Members Only

Mzunn

For 170 an hour you having a laugh

Offline Punterperson1971

Like he said she's worth the money takes the lot and gave her a good pounding a few times doggy while pulling her hair to she loves it

Offline Denholm

Miss Khala's great at this, but she's expensive too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A cheaper option is Elisha Day, who does a nice quickie facefuck service for £70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like the others have said, Neve is top notch if you're willing to splash the cash. Shame Mistress Nymph seems to have retired, she was my absolute favorite for this service, even better than Neve imo

Offline Funboy101

Offline dickdastardly14

Thanks for the feedback guys, Neve certainly looks a great option to me. 700+ reviews on AW, must be a candidate for most reviews surely ?

Is she in the town centre, Birmingham side or north of Walsall ? (thinking about journey time )

Thanks to all again.

splodger69

Dick, may I ask why she needs to speak at all, won't she have her mouth full?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could anyone recommend a WG who's up for a good face fuck ?  If possible Birmingham area, size 10 or below, British or speaks good English. Age immaterial.

Have tried searching the reviews on here but all who mention it are dated some months ago.

Thanks for any recommendations.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:53:44 pm by splodger69 »

Offline dickdastardly14

Offline r1965h

Devon Breeze is in Birmingham this week. Does a great face fuck but a bit bigger than a size 10.