Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any FBSM that commonly do titwanks in Birmingham?  (Read 4724 times)

Bob-Tedderman

New to punting. Brum has loads of Thai and Chinese, which ain't exactly known for a great bust size. Not that I mind. Preferably a good deep tissue or thai massage.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 01:26:25 am by Bob-Tedderman »

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Bob-Tedderman

Whoops. My bad on not using the search.  :dash:

Give this one a go and report back :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

You sure she's in Brum? Her page says Birmingham, but her description says Fountainbridge, which is close to the city centre. In  Edinburgh, lol.

Offline Stapler

Looks like she's moved to Brum. One way to find out. Give her a call.

Offline johnsnow

New to punting. Brum has loads of Thai and Chinese, which ain't exactly known for a great bust size. Not that I mind. Preferably a good deep tissue or thai massage.

LINDA here: External Link/Members Only

Will cost you £80 by the time you've paid for massage (40) , happy ending  (20) and then B2B if you go for an hour.

Offline webpunter

LINDA here: External Link/Members Only

Will cost you £80 by the time you've paid for massage (40) , happy ending  (20) and then B2B if you go for an hour.
Bet ya the pics of the rooms ain't real

Offline Stapler

Bet ya the pics of the rooms ain't real

True! In reality you walk past the nail girls, go downstairs to a sparse room and they draw the curtain!

Offline johnsnow

True! In reality you walk past the nail girls, go downstairs to a sparse room and they draw the curtain!

Yep! When it's busy you share the ceiling with someone else having a massage and sometimes a client from upstairs whose having a full body wax and they have christmas decorations up all year round!

Bob-Tedderman

Sent her an email. Checked her reviews, but it seems the last chap who  made a booking with her a few days ago never got a response.  Not sure if I should wait or head straight to B&C. Year round Christmas decor and all.  :lol:

Offline Stapler

If you like long nipples you can always try Sammy (Sammi) Thai
Based near Teso Skyline

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 04:45:05 am by Stapler »

Bob-Tedderman

Done a bit of browsing and I guess it's between Sammy and Jane. Do either pop you twice for the hour, or am I going to regret not reaching Sabrina?

Offline Stapler

Jane has the bigger boobies and uses them to advantage. Sammy is raunchier!
Usually the girls build you up to one pop at the end.

Dodo

Done a bit of browsing and I guess it's between Sammy and Jane. Do either pop you twice for the hour, or am I going to regret not reaching Sabrina?

Between Sammy and Jane ??  Depends if you want a looker or not IMHO

Offline Snagger73

Do any of the FBSM girls offer more than the usual HE? Sometimes you get to that point and wish for a bit more.

Offline Stapler

It's been known at Style of Massage and Chinese shop in Bull St. Also when you get to know one or two if the Thai's.....
Or travel to Oldbury and see Natalli for OWO and CIM.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.300
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:56:45 am by Stapler »

imr3ady

It's been known at Style of Massage and Chinese shop in Bull St. Also when you get to know one or two if the Thai's.....
Or travel to Oldbury and see Natalli for OWO and CIM.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.300

Whats the one in Oldbury called? Contact details etc?

Offline Stapler

Whats the one in Oldbury called? Contact details etc?

nice one, appreciate it lads! I will defo have to pluck the courage and do it . yahhh  :thumbsup:

You are definitely not ready for our Nat yet! She will suck you dry and blow you out in bubbles!

imr3ady

You are definitely not ready for our Nat yet! She will suck you dry and blow you out in bubbles!

:wackogirl: Well thats what im hoping! lol

Offline Stapler

:wackogirl: Well thats what im hoping! lol

You will have to wait. She's on holiday!

Offline l1mpd1ck

Lucy in Tyseley might fit the bill

Offline Mrreese2013

Have you got link for lucy in tyseley?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Bob-Tedderman

Well starting with my ride breaking down just after getting it looked at, Saturday was going pretty bad. Called and texted Jane, but never got a response from her or Sabrina. Realised things are going to be to tight to casually spend 80 bucks, so I went back home and took a nap. Woke up and said "Screw it" and booked my third appointment for Su Nin Nuch. Might as well describe it, since I've got nut else to offer.

External Link/Members Only

The area is nowhere near as bustling as the city centre, and the door is always bolted until you knock. Far more secure than a nail salon with wide open doors and massage rooms "closed" by curtains and open ceilings.

First time I went there, nothing really happened. A heavyset Thai girl (not too fat, but still beyond what I like) asked me if I wanted easy, medium, or hard. I went with hard and we were quiet the whole time. Painful, and yet still a great massage. Body was still feeling good two days later. Again, nothing happened, but I gave her a tenner anyway.

Second time was with a different woman. She never asked what I wanted and just went with soft, but we talked a lot. Still a good massage and with different moves from the first girl. Shuffled the towel a few times and subtly grazed my tackle at times. After turning over on my back, I was already hard. She just tapped it and chuckled then resumed as normal.  Stood behind my head and glided her hands down my chest, which put her rack right in my face. She also climbed on the table to put pressure on my legs and stopped at my hips with the towel skin-tight against my Tedderman. She laughed again and said "I think he wants a massage." She continued again and near the end of the hour tapped it again and asked "Do you want me to massage him?" Never specified a price, but said "But it will cost a little bit extra." I agreed, she removed the towel, and got to work. Now I am sorry, everyone, but I am still a virgin  and this was my first HE, so I cannot tell you if it was that good or if I'm just over eager. Probably both. Either way, this wasn't just some pump and dump. The technique going on with my bagg was something I'd never seen or felt before. I don't think it was rushed at all, but sadly and inevitably, I did not last long.  Nearly shot myself in the face. Gave her a 20.

Third time (This time). Whoever I spoke to on the phone (think it was the heavy girl) recognised that I'd been there before. I tried rubbing one out before I left, hoping that would make me less excitable, but that probably wore off. Heavy opened the door for me, but another different woman lead me to the room. This room was different from the one I was in the other times. Floor mat instead of table. I put a towel on, but soon as she started, she took it off, asking if I minded. Great massage. Stood on my legs and did some other new moves. No teasing, though. Guess she already knew I'd be up for it.  Also less talkative than the second woman, but I don't mind either. When it was time to turn over, she covered the Tedderman, but that didn't last. After doing my legs, she just smiled and asked "Do you want extra?" and "How much you give me?". I said 20 and she got to work. I closed my eyes, but she tapped my to open them so I could see her "Oh wow" face. I forced a laughed because I'm average and am sure she's seen bigger, but I appreciate the gesture. She was slower than the other woman, but her ball game was even better. Waaay more sensations going on. I have no idea if popping earlier made this better or worse. Lasted longer but still short lived.  Probably for the best, though. A finger was starting to pressure my brown star, which I'm really not into, so I guess I'm glad I popped before she reached a point of no return. When I was done, she wiped me off and continued with the rest of the massage, and when it all ended, I have her her 20.  Both her and the second woman called me tiny and now I got to know why. Turns out most of their clients are big and fat (the body gesture to emphasise this was cute) which makes it really hard, if not impossible to do a lot of their techniques (especially the one that require a floor mat). She bowed, thanked me for being so small, and said I was her best client. We laughed and she took me to the shower. I think it was too small, if you want to fit two people in there. Also the drain was broken, so I had 6 minutes to clean myself before the water rose past the edge, which she apologised for.

I have no idea if they do more than HR. It might depend on the woman and how much they trust you, since the bar raised with each visit. Maybe, she'd have given a b2b if I offered 40, but maybe she'd have just ripped me off. Again, sorry for being inexperienced and over eager (and having a low budget), so take my level of satisfaction with some salt. This is why I wanted Sabrina, since paying for an hour is guaranteed to pop you twice. Truth be told, I don't want to burn 80 for a full b2b.  Just 40 for the hour and 20 for a TW instead of HR.

Offline Stapler

Go reporting TD! Very good read. Quite amusing in parts!

Keep reading the FBSM threads and you will get an idea what goes on and where to go.

Bob-Tedderman

Go reporting TD! Very good read. Quite amusing in parts!

Keep reading the FBSM threads and you will get an idea what goes on and where to go.

:hi: Glad you approve, since your expertise in that massive thread is what ultimately lead me to signing up to this site.

Offline Stapler

If you want a Thai with tits you can look for Jane, Nancy and Mally.

Just put Jane FBSM in the search for info. Similarly with the others.

Good luck!  :hi:

Offline Holtender

Lucy in Tyseley might fit the bill

Can second that. She does a great tit wank. Nice lady too.

Offline niterider2019

How old is Lucy? Whats she like in the looks department?

Offline l1mpd1ck

How old is Lucy? Whats she like in the looks department?

Lucy:

Polish, Blonde medium length hair, sturdy (not fat) size 14 I'd guess, probably about 5'6", 40s, not a great looker, biggish nose, but not ugly and quite raunchy when in the mood.  £50 for an hour inclusive

Offline Hoping

Is she usually naked throughout and is full touching allowed?  Is it just sensual massage or body to body?

Does she do OWO or just HR?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Normally she strips off on the turnover.  You can go for naturist @£70 and she'll be naked throughout.  I think the more you go the raunchier it will get.

Offline Hoping

Thanks for that.  I'll give it a try next week and report back.  Looking forward to Benja in Leamington tomorrow. (External Link/Members Only)