Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holy grail  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Bob joiner

Who would be your holy grail I have 3 lined up?
External Link/Members Only
Wish this lady was included but can't get hold of her. Any one else.
Banned reason: Abusive idiot who doesn't want to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

Who would be your holy grail I have 3 lined up?
Wish this lady was included but can't get hold of her. Any one else.

Feel free to review them before you pass 2 years as a member without a single review.

Offline pbrown355

Each to their own I suppose.
I think it's only fair to leave the reviewing of these WGs to Bob.
When you review them Bob, come back and folks may join in the discussion.
Until then, just go down the pub and get your mates to buy all the drinks and leave us alone.

Offline Bob joiner

Why would I review?
All you do is rip new reviews apart.
Time of day
Colour of hair.
What was she wearing?
What was place like?
Did you sample all services. What in 1 Hour. Yes I'm superman.
Did she kiss.
Was it French kiss.
Was it tongues.
How much.
Any extra.
Bunch of moric cunts.
Some information is better than none..
In the 2 ish year's I have been a member had quite a bit of knowledge. But you treat new posters like cunts. So just let the old school brigade of bullies/ morons carry on.  :manhater:

Offline Bob joiner

Offline ulstersubbie

Why would I review?

Bunch of moric cunts.

Why not?

A lot of new reviews are well received, you might be surprised if you wrote one.

Calling members moronic cunts is a sure way of getting banned.

Offline Bob joiner

Knew that when I called you all a bunch of moronic cunts. Just let people post and not rip them apart.

Offline Discord

I'd probably go for the first one if picking from the three.  Bit of a risk I know not being able to see her face but the ass is tempting. 

Online mr.bluesky

Each to their own I suppose.
I think it's only fair to leave the reviewing of these WGs to Bob.
When you review them Bob, come back and folks may join in the discussion.
Until then, just go down the pub and get your mates to buy all the drinks and leave us alone.

I think you'll be in for a long wait to read a review. He's thrown his teddy out of the pram now .

Offline winkywanky

Why would I review?

Time of day
Colour of hair.
What was she wearing?
What was place like?
Did you sample all services. What in 1 Hour. Yes I'm superman.
Did she kiss.
Was it French kiss.
Was it tongues.
How much.
Any extra.
Bunch of moric cunts.
In the 2 ish year's I have been a member had quite a bit of knowledge. But you treat new posters like cunts. So just let the old school brigade of bullies/ morons carry on.  :manhater:

I have to say, that is basically rubbish. If someone gives a load of grief to a first review from a newbie they normally get told off by other members (unless the newbie has been particularly fluffy or silly  :rolleyes:).

Guys want detail! And if you haven't provided it they'll simply ask  :rolleyes:. It's no big deal  :dash:.

You can't even spell moronic and you're calling anyone who might have a question about a review a cunt. Not very clever.

And it has to be said, what really gets members' goats is getting a load of unjustified attitude from a 2-yr member with zero reviews   :thumbsdown:.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:12:33 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

Knew that when I called you all a bunch of moronic cunts. Just let people post and not rip them apart.

Perhaps just stop behaving like a big baby  :rolleyes:

Offline JontyR

I have to say, that is basically rubbish. If someone gives a load of grief to a first review from a newbie they normally get told off by other members (unless the newbie has been particularly fluffy or silly  :rolleyes:).

Guys want detail! And if you haven't provided it they'll simply ask  :rolleyes:. It's no big deal  :dash:.

Agree here, non reviews get grief. Reviews don’t. I think most of my reviews have no replies!! Or at least many of my first few didn’t.

Offline seandana

Point 1 ; it would be good if you gave Some information but you give None

Point 2 ; the knowledge you claim to have you don't share , so therefore it is of no use to anybody on this site but you , if we all took this position it would be a crap forum  :unknown:

Offline pbrown355

Think WW has called it about right. Grow up, or grow a pair. Or both.

Offline The Owl

Think WW has called it about right. Grow up, or grow a pair. Or both.

Far too late after his childish outburst. DavieMac hit him hard with the ban hammer.

Online mr.bluesky

Far too late after his childish outburst. DavieMac hit him hard with the ban hammer.

No great loss there then  :D

Offline The Owl

No great loss there then  :D

We're hardly going to miss his refusal to contribution to a review site. He might miss full access to the site though.

Offline m4rmite

I wonder which one he decided on?  :unknown:

:lol:

Offline petermisc

First reviews that go against "perceived wisdom" can get quite a hostile reception.  When I first joined I decided not to post a review of my positive encounter with an SP who had received mainly negatives on here, particularly as certain established members were quite vocal in their opinions of her.

But being asked for additional info is not being hit on.  There is some basic info that should be included in any review, such as location, cost, basic description of the SP, etc.  (AW profiles get recycled).  If you don't know about certain services because they are not your thing, then all you have to do is say when asked.

Offline Jakemackie2

Banned reason: using original account now
Banned by: Head1

Offline azrael

English Rebecca in Bristol
Fucking hot

Suprised she's still going, last I heard she was hanging up her boots. That was pre covid :unknown:

Offline The Owl

Suprised she's still going, last I heard she was hanging up her boots. That was pre covid :unknown:

Like a lot of things with English Rebecca it's probably best to focus on enjoying fucking her rather than listening to anything she says outside of her sex work.

Offline pbrown355

If those photos are a true representation she needs to be in Brum

Offline dog999

Best stick to the WOODWORK BOB! :D