Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: picture 2 looks nice  (Read 1993 times)

smithie1000

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:35:42 am by smithie1000 »

Offline normski

Good find smithie. I wonder if she'll do an outcall massage??

Offline Oooops

Good find smithie. I wonder if she'll do an outcall massage??
Just say you own a chippie and she will.  :lol: Those are old pics or well pshopped. Had a dabble there today and should have walked. Thought she had a bun until her kit came off :diablo: Still a toss up between a Neutral and a Neg review.  :thumbsdown:

smithie1000

Oh dear Oooops,  I've had similar experiences and now will walk if I can.  I hope others read your remarks.

Smithie

facepalm

OK, here's my feedback. The negative stuff first. Yes, she certainly has a belly. Yes, those photos are 10+ years old.

The positive stuff? A pleasant, English lady. Who provides FBSM. And has a great pair of absolutely massive boobs. That she's happy to smother you with. Reminded me of a dark-haired Bridget, with slightly less flowing conversation but with firmer, less pendulous boobs, and more immediately open to shenanigans.

On balance, I guess you have to decide whether misleading photos and a chubby belly put you off, or whether you're up for some fun for £50. I'll return.

smithie1000

Putting at 10 year old picture on, she needs everyone to walk.  I sometimes go to an elder lady for a quick £40 and she gives a very good OWO and HE but she put an original pic on so you can take it or leave it.  That one is coning people.

Offline Oooops

Review posted, Neutral. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75177.msg944400#msg944400
As you say Facepalm, she's a nice girl but really needs to work on her game. As for the pics, I'd rather them be honest from word go so there's no surprises.

Dodo

Putting at 10 year old picture on, she needs everyone to walk.  I sometimes go to an elder lady for a quick £40 and she gives a very good OWO and HE but she put an original pic on so you can take it or leave it.  That one is coning people.
Whats her name and link Smithie??

smithie1000

Hi Dodo, its right at the top of these posts

smithie1000

Whats her name and link Smithie??

Sorry did you mean my quick £40 one, this is her  External Link/Members Only

wolvesinwalsall

Hi all my first post but long time browser.
rebecca that this post was started about is my usual fbsm treat but i have lost
my phone and also all numbers.can anyone please pass me on her number as i am struggling to recover it.

smithie1000

my phone and also all numbers.can anyone please pass me on her number as i am struggling to recover it.

FM your not real pal........................ :dash:

wolvesinwalsall

Cheers mate.thats shows how intelligent you are.
i have been seing lily in perry barr for three yrs now also
boldmere shop and always think you are being paid by them the way you big it up
and not me or many others do.
i ask a simple question and thought i may start to offer my experiences
on the site.
but when you get replies like this whats the point.
cheers pal

Dodo

Cheers mate.thats shows how intelligent you are.
i have been seing lily in perry barr for three yrs now also
boldmere shop and always think you are being paid by them the way you big it up
and not me or many others do.
i ask a simple question and thought i may start to offer my experiences
on the site.
but when you get replies like this whats the point.
cheers pal

Seems a tad harsh...... I wondered at first why he was asking for a phone number given the links were there, but after I had a look I could see his problem.....there were no telephone numbers on the ads !!! So a reasonable question me thinks.

smithie1000

Seems a tad harsh...... I wondered at first why he was asking for a phone number given the links were there, but after I had a look I could see his problem.....there were no telephone numbers on the ads !!! So a reasonable question me thinks.

Dodo mate read what he has said like - usual fbsm treat -

So he's been before on a regular basis so why does he need us to give him a phone number, he can go and ask her/them.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:08:20 am by smithie1000 »

Dodo

Dodo mate read what he has said like - usual fbsm treat -

So he's been before on a regular basis so why does he need us to give him a phone number, he can go and ask her/them.
Yea, can see what you mean but if he hadn't kept her number best thing is to ask us.