Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Naked Therapist, Telford, West Midlands  (Read 13034 times)

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Am starting a new thread in the West Midlands as TNT has recently relocated from Derbyshire to Telford, Shropshire  Did start this a few days ago but it got cleaned up into my previous review thread on her in the East Midlands. 

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Have seen her a couple of times before and was keen to see the new setup.  She's invested a lot of time and effort in building a log-cabin working space where there's a massage table (with restraints!!), a day bed, nuru mattress, bath, shower, restraints attached to a pulley on the ceiling.  Sure I missed some stuff....

Have a look at her profile.  It really covers all the detail although some here may find it a bit verbose though.  I guess the key point is that TNT has moved away from full sex and is setting herself up as a massage only provider.  I've had a few great massages over the years and, for me, her attention to detail, both in setting up her working environment and the service she delivers, is up there with the best.  (As an example see one of my previous reports where she had a friend hiding under the massage table - still one of my all time best massages!)  I digress....  So to the session...

Started off with a catch up and a brew in the outside hot tub as it got dark.  Soon moved inside.  My particular favourite is sensual tie and tease massage so soon had the pleasure of being restrained on the massage table and teased by her body, mouth and breasts. She had me squirming like an idiot.  There was a lot of kissing, stroking and massage coupled with teasing and denial.  The final orgasm was bloody marvellous and seemed to last an age.

Appreciate by not offering penetrative sex she wont be everyone's cup of tea.  But if, like me, you're happy with that and more into the massage and teasing, I'd highly recommend.

vw

Fuck off dicking around, admin deleted your last love letter to this girl.

Offline scutty brown

So wheres the review? This makes you look even more of a tout than your previous missives about this girl.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Take it as you want chaps.  I assumed it got moved in a cleaning up exercise rather than deleted.  She's moved and someone in the West Midlands may be interested.  If you're not, jog on.  If Admin want to delete, fair dinkum

I've no other motive than posting a review back that someone may be interested in.

Hey ho...

Offline scutty brown

Take it as you want chaps.  I assumed it got moved in a cleaning up exercise rather than deleted.  She's moved and someone in the West Midlands may be interested.  If you're not, jog on.  If Admin want to delete, fair dinkum

I've no other motive than posting a review back that someone may be interested in.

Hey ho...

But this isn't a review. Its more like you're paying homage to her. There is nothing in your post which relates to a meeting with her.

Offline scutty brown

He just wouldn't listen..........

Offline Madone1

Even in the punting waste land that is Telford I wouldn't pay the 120 quid she commands to rub her tits over my back and then wank me off in a hot tub. But I'm sure she will have an army of fluffy regular that will so good luck to her.

Offline PepeMAGA

I'm surprised admin just left the banning reason as tout.
I had this girl on my HL, but after this and his review have dropped her, seems poor vfm and this guy will probably be hiding in a secret compartment of the log cabin, ensuring everyone "treats her well"

Offline r1965h

I can see that she might not be everyones cup of tea. However I went to see her the week before last and had a great massage and a fantastic BJ to finished.

She's good looking and has a great curvy body, a bit more curvy than the photos on aw I'd say.

Offline PepeMAGA

I can see that she might not be everyones cup of tea. However I went to see her the week before last and had a great massage and a fantastic BJ to finished.

She's good looking and has a great curvy body, a bit more curvy than the photos on aw I'd say.
How is she facially?

Offline r1965h

Facially she's absolutely fine, nothing to put you off in that department.

I also like dark haired girls so that works well for me too.

Offline BlueRock

Seems to me like you are paying a lot of money to have a massage in her garden shed. She can talk it up all she likes. For that price I'd want to be getting my dibber out and planting my seed deep in her furrow or kicking her back gate in. Still if some grinning muppets got the brains of a rocking horse to hand over his money fair play to her. There's a sucker born every minute.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:31:25 pm by BlueRock »

Offline Bugsys

I have been to see her in Buxton and was an amazing experience, she's a special treat but well worth it.

Offline BlueRock

If I really wanted to be teased until my balls ached then have an amazing wank in the shed I'd of stayed with the ex!

Dellboy

Seems to me like you are paying a lot of money to have a massage in her garden shed. She can talk it up all she likes. For that price I'd want to be getting my dibber out and planting my seed deep in her furrow or kicking her back gate in. Still if some grinning muppets got the brains of a rocking horse to hand over his money fair play to her. There's a sucker born every minute.

+10000000000%

Offline Madone1

If I really wanted to be teased until my balls ached then have an amazing wank in the shed I'd of stayed with the ex!

:lol: we all feel your pain on that one.

Offline BlueRock

Thanks for the solidarity.
I suspect this naked therapist has a selection of devotees on here hoping to get into her good books and by books yes I do mean her overpriced knickers!
I wonder how many ladies practice this tactic of seeming to be extremely exclusive and then in person offering full services for a steep fee to a "special regular". Of course she may not but I'm highly suspicious of such girls.

Offline Gogglebox69

£120 for a fancy rub down??

That's probably the reason why she's having to get "touts" to make her sound more appealing.

Offline dubs

Thanks for the solidarity.
I suspect this naked therapist has a selection of devotees on here hoping to get into her good books and by books yes I do mean her overpriced knickers!
I wonder how many ladies practice this tactic of seeming to be extremely exclusive and then in person offering full services for a steep fee to a "special regular". Of course she may not but I'm highly suspicious of such girls.

She is known to be very manipulative of her regulars, who seem to queue up to buy her gifts, write poems, lend money or do stuff for her.  :wacko:

Offline norfolk tiger

Reading her blog yesterday she appears less than pleased by the comments  :D and explains her need to raise her prices  :dash: so a visit to the  shed is going to cost more  :D

Dellboy

Reading her blog yesterday she appears less than pleased by the comments  :D and explains her need to raise her prices  :dash: so a visit to the  shed is going to cost more  :D

If a service provider is good value for money and "does what it says on the tin" then punters are happy to spend their hard-earned money on that service.

You have to question why anyone would pay the sort of fees being quoted unless as already stated she is offering extra extras or simply manipulative.

Market forces always dictate winners and losers..........

Offline BlueRock

Haha she obviously reads this forum. Making something expensive or exclusive is a well known marketing trick known to attract certain types. I reckon she plays a shrewd game of teasing them with the offer of the inner sanctum all in good time. No doubt some of her clients really enjoy the frustration/chase. I'd lay money down that she does hidden extras for a fee telling them they are the only one and to keep schtum about it or it will be no dice. It probably suits a minority of punters nicely but the rest of us just see a pretentious and expensive wank in a shed. Who can blame her though if there is a demand for such services.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:10:42 pm by BlueRock »

Offline PepeMAGA

Offline CallingBluff

£250 for a wank in a shed.

Is that all?! I'll have a grands worth.  :lol:

Roadster

Would that be four wanks in a shed, or a wank in four sheds?   Way to complicated for me.   :D :D

Offline CallingBluff

Would that be four wanks in a shed, or a wank in four sheds?   Way to complicated for me.   :D :D

I think four wanks in a shed is probably easier.  :lol:

Offline Kriss

Came across her AW page this morning and you have to say it's eye-catching. £120 for massage and HE is dear enough, and the 2 pics she has - no
 way am I paying £3.60 to see her PG - seem to show a "cuddly" girl with fake tits. Her English is rubbish, unless she's foreign, in which case, well done. She's a bit outside of my punting range, but if I ever find myself in the area, I could be tempted. That's my two-penorth for what it's worth.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Dellboy

I can't believe that a wank in a shed however good it maybe is worth the sort of money being talked about here.
Other local options for a wank, a BJ, or a fuck however limited on choice have got to be better value.

Offline Kriss

I suppose it depends on what kind of wank and what kind of shed.

Dellboy

I suppose it depends on what kind of wank and what kind of shed.

Ha Ha  :hi:
I'd rather have a decent bj from the Dyson :dancegirl:

Offline r1965h

Anyone fancy helping her to move house?

Offline Kriss

Just read a FR on her AW page from a bloke who says he paid 500 smackers for a "dip in the hot tub" (I doubt that's a metaphor, but you never know), a spot of lunch and a couple of cuddles "overlooking the beautiful countryside" (I really hope for his sake that that IS a metaphor). No mention of wanks, or even sheds!  :crazy:  :wacko:  :unknown:

Offline Kriss

Offline watsey

She's not long moved to that place from Newport.
Now she is on the move again.
Can't believe that people are dumb enough to pay her prices.
I tried to arrange a basic £100 meet with her in Newport but she said I would need to book about a month in advance because of existing bookings.  :dash:

Offline r1965h

I saw her in the shed last year and had a good time, £100 for an hour massage with massage and bj to finish.

She's now a minimum of £250. She's deluded and so are those who will pay that.

sas quatch

and looking at here profile she wants 6 blokes to come round and help her move for free,what kind of knobs do that   :wacko:
and she will probably get them :rose:

Offline Kriss

She's deluded and so are those who will pay that.

Yes, she's deluded like a fox  :sarcastic:

Offline githycock12

Who in their right mind would pay £250 for a wank?? We can FUCK Stunning Emma in Shrewsbury for half an hour for £80 who in my opinion takes some beating in the looks and bedroom department. So why oh why are fluffy fuckers still going for a £250 wank????? Jesus Christ some people have more money than sense!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Samjos

Who in their right mind would pay £250 for a wank?? We can FUCK Stunning Emma in Shrewsbury for half an hour for £80 who in my opinion takes some beating in the looks and bedroom department. So why oh why are fluffy fuckers still going for a £250 wank????? Jesus Christ some people have more money than sense!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

+1

Offline Cryton123

I considered booking her because she seems to offer something different (variety is the spice of life?!) but her recent blogs have put me right off. Gushing about her new boyfriend then actually getting him to blog about her and his feelings about her meeting men! WTF??!
I know these girls have private lives and most are probably in relationships, but there's also an element of fantasy to it all and she completely ruined it with her latest ramblings.
I found it all very strange and it blew any chance of me ever seeing her!

Offline JEH7376

I considered booking her because she seems to offer something different (variety is the spice of life?!) but her recent blogs have put me right off. Gushing about her new boyfriend then actually getting him to blog about her and his feelings about her meeting men! WTF??!
I know these girls have private lives and most are probably in relationships, but there's also an element of fantasy to it all and she completely ruined it with her latest ramblings.
I found it all very strange and it blew any chance of me ever seeing her!

Just the latest in a long line of her washing her private linen in public with her blog. Bizarrely though it seems to work for her- I guess her regs for whatever reason get off on the fact that some boundaries don't appear to be there, if you know what I mean
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:41:08 am by JEH7376 »

Offline Kriss

I think she must be in a niche market, catering to a special kind of kink. It seems to be a milder form of FemDom, without the whips etc. I did try FemDom once, but it did bugger all for me. I went for a "proper" punt almost immediately after.  :unknown:

I do like CFNM though, with the right woman, of course.

Offline andy-s-o-t

I saw her last year in Telford and to be honest it was a very sensual experience and well worth the £250 for two hours. No whips or anything as suggested in other posts but a very sensual GFE experience (without the penetration) and I felt very satisfied after our session together and will return when I get the chance. Try her before you knock her she really is something special.

Offline CallingBluff

I saw her last year in Telford and to be honest it was a very sensual experience and well worth the £250 for two hours. No whips or anything as suggested in other posts but a very sensual GFE experience (without the penetration) and I felt very satisfied after our session together and will return when I get the chance. Try her before you knock her she really is something special.

Still far too much for a wank in a shed in my opinion.

Offline BlueRock

One post and to defend this tart charging a premium for a wank in a shed. Either you are one of her sycophants or hello to you my dear how's the wanking off pathetic shits going? Are they hoping to finally enter your snatch for an absorbant fee of course.

Offline Kriss

Yes, well some people might think you are just another stupid twat because you write garbage like "for an absorbant fee" - not me though. Speaking for myself, I would offer the following advice:

If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't savage those whose choices are not your own.

Offline watsey

Yes, well some people might think you are just another stupid twat because you write garbage like "for an absorbant fee" - not me though. Speaking for myself, I would offer the following advice:

If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't savage those whose choices are not your own.
+1  :hi:

Offline dubs

I don't know if there are any rules about pasting text from another forum but this is what "Oldstager", an elderly widower, wrote about TNT...

"she came to my house unannounced one Sunday afternoon last year when I was dozing in my armchair, came in through the unlocked back door, threatened me with the poker, with which she also smashed several ornaments, and then tried to break open the container of my late wife`s ashes with the stated intention of scattering them on the carpet. Fortunately I was able to pacify her and she finished up sitting on my knee and kissing me passionately."

TNT is an apt abbreviation for her!

Offline r1965h

I don't know if there are any rules about pasting text from another forum but this is what "Oldstager", an elderly widower, wrote about TNT...

"she came to my house unannounced one Sunday afternoon last year when I was dozing in my armchair, came in through the unlocked back door, threatened me with the poker, with which she also smashed several ornaments, and then tried to break open the container of my late wife`s ashes with the stated intention of scattering them on the carpet. Fortunately I was able to pacify her and she finished up sitting on my knee and kissing me passionately."

TNT is an apt abbreviation for her!

Taking role playing to a whole new level.