Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina all natural: has anyone managed to see her without sending a picture?  (Read 727 times)

Offline NotThe

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26416
She seems very promising and well reviewed.
But no way am I going to share a face picture of myself - this is something she apparently insists on.

Has anyone managed to see her without sharing a picture?

She's also on this agency at crazy prices External Link/Members Only but I'm not going to pay £600 , no bloody way!

Offline southcoastpunter

picture or via AW message so she can check your feedback and details. Seems fair enough. (personally i have a fair bit of good feedback on AW so wouldn't be a problem to me but can understand if you don't)

But remember, you always have the option of clicking "next"!

(ps - she has big feet, size 8 - quite large for a women. Not suggesting anything , just saying!)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 02:27:55 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline brian1123

SP uses photoshop and filters in her profile, wants £200p/h and YOU have to send a photo? Unbelievable  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline londonhunter008

If you add her number on WhatsApp ...she regularly puts status updates with her daily videos and pics.
It seems she has got lot of interest and might be getting many regular clients. I could see her updates with fancy vacations.

She is actually beautiful and even though her pics are photoshopped....she does look pretty in real and very close to her pics(at least you can recognize its her :) ) . You can see my review about her. I would be happy to see her around 200-300 price range.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I had to send an AW message so she can check my feedback

If you use agencies you can ask an agent to vouch for you

If you know any SPs she knows you can ask them to vouch for you

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral