Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police came when you nearly fucked a girl  (Read 1908 times)

Offline cloudyrain91

Hello every,
I was in this forum long time but not usually to write a review, mainly read the others' reviews  :blush: :blush: :blush:
I did have a funny experience yesterday, I early did do an in-call with a Chinese girl however when I just gave the money to the girl and ready for a fuck then the door was banged, the girl returned me money, said that police and showed me the way to the back yard. I jumped out the wall then leave, I did hear inside the house have voice of English men and Chinese women but couldn’t see anything.
I just wonder if I was stayed inside when the police come, what gonna happen to me as I am international student and I have full valid Visa.
Thank you so much guys and happy punting :x
Banned reason: Troll.. waste of space twat
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lillythesavage

Something similar to the mods once they realise you stuck your head up after 5.5 years leeching  :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

I don’t think you will be here much longer with the attitude ‘I’m only here to read reviews’

Not really the ethos of this forum.

Online myothernameis

Hello every,  I was in this forum long time but not usually to write a review   

5 years a member, and no reviews, and your comment wont help you one bit, and as others have said, you might not be here anymore

Offline Thephoenix

5 years a member, and no reviews, and your comment wont help you one bit, and as others have said, you might not be here anymore
He's not! :D