Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie/Emma - French/Arabic in Earls Court - Kommons - NO MEET  (Read 522 times)

Offline mi89

DISCLAIMER: The meet did not happen

On Kommons as: Emma - 24
Phone: 07884649411
Rate: £200 for 1h incall £300 1h outcall. Service includes OWO, 69. CIM/COB is extra £50

Comms: I have been wanting to see this girl since I first spotted her around this time last year, back then she was charging £150 ph. I decided to go for it and was ready to pay the newer £200 price. She promptly responded with the menu and location, confirmed 69 was included and 2 pops in 1 hour. She asked for race and age as I suppose she is selective. When I requested stockings, dress and heels she simply said 'No', to which I answered, if she could dress up at all. To my disappointment, she asked me to stop texting. Obviously I was very surprised as I was just genuinelly trying to get her to look as nice as possible, which I dont consider a crazy request when paying £200 ph.

The girl: She looks amazing in the pictures and reminds me of a girl I had a big crush on when I was younger, hence why I was very keen. Her pictures suggest that she is the "model" type, and she displays some nice lingerie in them. Thats why I was a bit surprised that she wouldnt consider wearing something nice for me. In my experience, french SPs tend to be rude and dry over texts and when turning up they light up a lot. Anyways, a real shame because she looks great.

I would love to hear if someone had any luck with her

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 12:52:26 pm by mi89 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

So it's a negative because she told you she would not agree to your request?

It just seems there was a break down in comms, no B&S or time wasted. I'm not sure how this counts as a review.

Is it not better to know up front than to be lied to and when you get there you discover the request was not met?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 01:04:46 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline mi89

I agree with you its better to know in advance than to show up and be refused. In hindsight it should be a neutral rather than negative. The timer to modify the review is gone now unfortunatelly.

As for the review with no meet. I have seen this a few times in the forum and I thought it was OK to post it under reviews. But again, I take your point and wont post reviews with no meets. Thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 01:23:52 pm by mi89 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I agree with you its better to know in advance than to show up and be refused. In hindsight it should be a neutral rather than negative. The timer to modify the review is gone now unfortunatelly.

As for the review with no meet. I have seen this a few times in the forum and I thought it was OK to post it under reviews. But again, I take your point and wont post reviews with no meets. Thanks for the feedback

You can post reviews with no meets if it is a B&S or if time is wasted in the case that you showed up and got no response from the SP.  Don't worry about it.

Offline mi89

Thanks for moving the post accordingly!