Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Indigo London tour, Jan 2022  (Read 1019 times)

Offline srazzaque

LunaIndigo
External Link/Members Only

First review. Y'all know I REALLY overpaid but her look does it for me (redhead, dreads, tatts, piercings) and I'm always looking for more like her (fullytattoogalrare, zelenia, etc. Do let me know if you know more.)

Comms: Whatsapp. Quick and easy. She sent me an audio message to help me navigate AW booking.

Fee & duration: £400 x 90 mins.
No sex requested by me. Facesitting, Lapdance, RO, Rimming on her.
She added OWO, DT and CIM on her own.

Luna was touring with her friend WillowSky, who opened the room door before making her graceful exit. A little prosecco and chat later, Luna hops on and tastes me to heaven.

I wanted her to twerk those tatted cheeks all over my face and then settle in for some facesitting so I could feast on her ass and pussy for 90 minutes. I hoped she'd be a squirter too but but alas, not to be. Spreading her ass as she squatted over me is a sight that i don't ever want to forget, not when it's accompanied by her squeals. It's my only real kink. The rest is vanilla.
Another highlight was when she spread her asshole apart sensually, turned to look back at me and motioned me to stick my tongue in deep. The eye contact was insane so how could I resist?

Now, having drenched me with several shuddering orgasms she went OWO, deep throat and CIM. I'm average size and trimmed below the waist so it was no issue for her but an excited finish for me!

Luna is a hippy chick with hairy armpits, which isn't my thing but I can easily overlook it.
She also has a natural bush around her vagina, which is fresh and clean. The only gripe I have, a general one, is that the douching regime SPs follow, including Luna, makes you really work to taste an actual orgasm. I enjoyed the challenge but notice the difference between punting and romantic relationships.

I follow Luna's onlyfans and am tempted to book again but not at these prices. I've also got reviews pending for englishbellarose and beky bournemouth from this year so my price point is normalising. I opt for 30m bookings and look forward to punting Tayla Brasil, Morena from Blackhorse Road and a few others whose names I've just blanked. Might be the erection diverting blood away from my larger organ.

Would i recommend? Yes, for the limited service I requested but at a lower rate. Would happily stare into her majestic spread asshole and dive in for another session! Even better if she didn't douche and i was her first client of the day.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

I'm sorry, but you are over a) the 12 month rule for reviews as you've been a member since January 2021 and b) the 6 month rule for reviews as you've been with us since January 2021.

As such, the review will be moved into discussion. :hi: