Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara and Vicki Duo  (Read 837 times)

xyzsimon

Met with Lara last week and as per the reviews I had read she was both reliable and gave a good service - in short I had a great time.  I know she is sharing her flat with her nate Vicki who I have not seen as yet but time with Lara made me think of having them both - can't find any reviews on here just wondered if anyone had done the duo with them?

donjon

The full monty and the real deal. Both of them cheerful and obliging and into it (and each other).

Offline Caratacus

+1 to donjon.
Seen them earlier this year. Loads of dfk and owo. They fk eachother too. Great sex and finished with cim with Lara. Can't fault them. Nice girls too. Go fill ya boots my son :)

Offline Roth

Saw them both separately in the year when they were touring Bristol out of a prossie-friendly hotel.  :rose: :rose: Before that Lara when she was Naughty Petra was Cheltenham based from memory and used  to tour Bristol.

Both good punts IMHO.   :thumbsup:

Nice to see they are now basing themselves in Bristol more permanently. ;) ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55074.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55228.0

vw

Lara is Lara when in my hood, also been doing Cornwall recently !

Never got there though, yet !!!

xyzsimon

Think my mind is made up thanks for the feedback guys - think this will be fun and will be my first duo so looking forward to it!

Offline Roth

Think my mind is made up thanks for the feedback guys - think this will be fun and will be my first duo so looking forward to it!

Have fun!  :drinks:

xyzsimon

Think I will have a go with Vicki on her own this week before I book the duo - it will make it fair as I have had Lara on her own - I will put it down to research and so falls outside of my punting budget.

Offline Roth

Think I will have a go with Vicki on her own this week before I book the duo - it will make it fair as I have had Lara on her own - I will put it down to research and so falls outside of my punting budget.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: