Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Heidi Best - Manchester  (Read 3395 times)

Offline Mayles

External Link/Members Only

Been on here a while but never posted a review so here goes my first punting review

This was a 1 hour punt that happened in January 2024 for a cost of £200, it’s a bit expensive compared to a normal punt but I suppose she can charge the TS premium

I was having a look on birchplace and she caught my eye so I decided to fire off a message to see if she was working that day and I got a message back an hour later saying that she was working but she was in Manchester instead of her normal location in Liverpool, tbh this suited me better because I was working in Manchester anyway, so we arrange a time for later that day at the IBIS hotel. She was slow at replying at first but her comms did get better closer to the meet to be fair to her.

I got to the IBIS and parked up in a car park and fired another message to her saying I was there, she rang me saying she had a problem with taxis or something? And she was going to be a little late which was a bit annoying, but it is what it is so I waited around in the car for her to let me know she was ready and about 20 mins later she rang me to let me know she was ready, she gave me the number and off I went to find her.

I knocked on her door and she answered straight away and let me in, once I was in she grabbed my cock and gave me a kiss to say hello which turned me on straight away. We got on with all the introductions, sorted the paperwork out and on with the punt. I took off the tracksuit that she was wearing to reveal her body, she was wearing a matching set of bra and panties. I thought she had a nice figure on her tbh, one of them small but toned bodies, a cute little fuckable arse, a dirty face that said fuck me as well, only thing was she doesn’t have tits but she did say later on she’s not on hormones.

She want to stash the paperwork somewhere and when she came back in was time for the main action to begin, when she left the room I did notice she kind of sticks her arse out while she walks like she’s trying to make it bigger or something? Anyway, I was sat down on the edge of the bed when she came back into the room she put her arse in my face and told me her arse was mine to fuck for the next hour. PERFECT. I had her bent over in front of me so I peeled down her panties and say everything she has to offer, a perfect arse, a nice hole and a perfect set of balls. I spent time time playing with her arse, and before long my tongue deep inside her arse, and it tasted lovely if I do say so, I wanted some more of this so I bent her over the bed and got behind her to tongue fuck her arse now, as I was doing this I was wanking her off and I felt her grow until her cock was as hard as mine. As her dick was hard now I think she was in the mood for something else so she laid down on the bed and asked me if I wanted to suck her cock, and how could I refuse? Her cock was right in my face now so i got to work straight away, I sucked on her balls first and slowly worked my way up her cock with my tongue until I reached the tip of her dick, I then deepthroated her entire cock and she grabbed my head to push me ever further down on it and she started fucking my mouth too. Her cock isn’t the biggest, maybe 5” below average girth, but I enjoyed sucking her cock anyway. 😍

I was giving her head for about 10-15 mins total and tbh it felt like 5 as I was having so much fun, crazy thing is I went in to the booking expecting her to be the one sucking me off, not the other way round 🤯

It was my turn now though, I had gone a bit soft while sucking her, I had to get myself hard so I got on my knees and we placed out cocks together, we took turns wanking our dicks together until mine was hard, when we finished my dick was hard and it was quite a bit bigger than hers, I then got over her face and put it in her mouth and she knows how to suck a cock well, she sucked me off like that for a few minutes until we wanted to 69 each other, she was on top so she was able to suck my dick even better, even managing to deepthroat me balls deep. I pushed her off me at some point as I needed to cum soon, so on with the condom and off to the races she goes. Plenty of lube on my dick and she was able to squat down on it and just about squeeze my cock up her arse, she was tight at first, very tight and I felt it, but she rode my dick in cowgirl position, I laid there and let her do the work for me, she was riding me and wanking her cock at the same time until she blew her load all over my body and face, watching her do this and the feeling on my dick while she cummed made me cum right up her arse in the bag straight away. We laid there for a minute and she then licked her cum off my body and swallowed it all.

All in all I’d only been there just over half an hour at this point, so we still had another half an hour left. We laid in bed together just talking and wanking each other off until she showed me her toy collection. She had a few but I wanted her to use the bullet vibrator on her, so she gave it to me, I turned it on and slid it up her  arse while she was on her back, I wanted us both to cum for a second time so I had to get to work. I put our cocks together once more to wank our cocks together, I was kissing her, sucking her tits, wanking our cocks and she had a vibrator in her ass, she must’ve loved this because she was squirming all over the place until she cummed a second time. Obviously, I licked all of this up off her and we shared her cum. It was 2-1 to her now and about 10 mins to go, I would’ve been happy at that, but she wanted to equalise the score, I wasn’t sure if I could but she insisted so I laid back in the bed, and she started sucking me again. It was a lot harder to cum this time but between her sucking my dick for me and me wanking myself off I finally managed to give her the load she wanted, it went in her mouth and she swallowed the lot, she even came back to suck every last drop out of my dick too. 

I laid there for a minute while she sucked on my cock until it was soft and that was it then. Game over. We got dressed, said a few words to each other, had one last kiss at the door and off I went.

TLDR: 10/10 fuck, absolutely filth
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 03:09:31 am by Mayles »

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Nice review. From what I remember she’s has some bad reviews previously regarding a rushed and lacklustre service. Seems she’s changed her tune. She does look filth tbh and wouldn’t mind a visit.

Offline charliepie

Wow, that sounds like one hell of a session! Great first review.

Offline Thephoenix

Welcome and good review.
Looking at her video on birthplace she certainly looks a dirty bitch although I'm not keen on the big false lips etc.
That looks does nothing for me. :hi: