Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Megan - Ancoats  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this girl off the back of another good review.
Looks as per pictures. Very nice looking. She is very tall.
Paid for the half hour as was a first visit, I will return.

Shes good looking but importantly seems keen to please and shes certainly pretty smart and switched on. Good english, good convo just a nice girl, who happens to have a pretty thick cock.

I hadn't fucked  in a while so I turned up, dropped to my knees and sucked her off.  She quickly grew hard and looked like she was enjoying things. I then decided it was time to make the decision to fuck or be fucked.

I went on top and let her fuck me. Took a moment to get use to her size and then I managed to ride it. I was able to kiss her whilst on top and could feel myself getting close.  A few strokes by me and that was it about 2 weeks worth of jizz all over her stomach.   

Recommend highly.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Paid £100, location Manchester safe Northern Quarter apartment sorry forgot to add earlier.

Offline Rocket1927

Went to see this girl off the back of another good review.
Looks as per pictures. Very nice looking. She is very tall.
Paid for the half hour as was a first visit, I will return.

Shes good looking but importantly seems keen to please and shes certainly pretty smart and switched on. Good english, good convo just a nice girl, who happens to have a pretty thick cock.

I hadn't fucked  in a while so I turned up, dropped to my knees and sucked her off.  She quickly grew hard and looked like she was enjoying things. I then decided it was time to make the decision to fuck or be fucked.

I went on top and let her fuck me. Took a moment to get use to her size and then I managed to ride it. I was able to kiss her whilst on top and could feel myself getting close.  A few strokes by me and that was it about 2 weeks worth of jizz all over her stomach.   

Recommend highly.
   was it on top of my review lol

Offline poolboy1969

Great review as always Chris, I'm considering my 1st TS punt, I know everyone's opinion varies but who do you consider the best with your experience?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Great review as always Chris, I'm considering my 1st TS punt, I know everyone's opinion varies but who do you consider the best with your experience?

I think Megan would be alright, but perhaps business like.

Thai Melissa would be my choice she tours and comes to north west regularly.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:32:27 am by Chris1990mcr »

Offline poolboy1969

Cheers thank you, I had hoped you were going to say Monica as in my area this week

Offline Chris1990mcr

Cheers thank you, I had hoped you were going to say Monica as in my area this week

Do you know what, you won't go wrong with her. Shes very good, I haven't had a chance to get back to see her. Shes now gone to preston.