Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dates_with_summer in Bristol. Gone?  (Read 1978 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Dates With Summer.

Anyone know what happen to Dates With Summer?

External Link/Members Only

She has not logged on to Aw since 19th April, she was meant to be doing bookings on 20th April.

Just wondered if she has a diffenernt profile, or has just GONE!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline sensualencounter

Dates With Summer.

Anyone know what happen to Dates With Summer?

External Link/Members Only

She has not logged on to Aw since 19th April, she was meant to be doing bookings on 20th April.

Just wondered if she has a diffenernt profile, or has just GONE!

Cheers

You really do appear obsessed with her. If she’s gone, she’s gone for a reason. Maybe respect that?

Offline rudolph hucker

No sleep lost if she has. Move on.

Offline MickeyBE

She says she's a student (who knows whether it's true or not) so maybe she's focusing on finishing her degree. It's the right time of year.
Fair play if so.

Offline justalad

The fact her mobile number has been removed would suggest that she’s either taking a break or has exited.

She’s been around for 12 plus or so, folk have had plenty of opportunity to have seen her in the past.

With literally a 250+ SP’s in Bristol, there is still a great choice with a number of more reputable ladies.

Offline justalad

Drama avoided.  She must be viewing this forum as the she has logged into AW and the Green Light is on.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You really do appear obsessed with her. If she’s gone, she’s gone for a reason. Maybe respect that?

It's sad to see eh? Flustering over a belle who hasn't logged on for a month.

For those who care, she's working today.

Offline TerryTibbs

It's sad to see eh? Flustering over a belle who hasn't logged on for a month.

For those who care, she's working today.

Blimmy...I only mentioned it!!

Cheers

Offline southcoastpunter

You really do appear obsessed with her.

Blimmy...I only mentioned it!!

well yes but quite a few times. Did you realise that 28 out of your last 50 posts have been about her?

Offline TerryTibbs

well yes but quite a few times. Did you realise that 28 out of your last 50 posts have been about her?

Ill get my coat...... :cry:

Cheers

Offline Coriniumstud

AW profile says she’s available Today

Offline LipLover

Did you realise that 28 out of your last 50 posts have been about her?
What was that about being obsessed? You took the time to count how many posts he had made about her?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:00:29 pm by LipLover »

Offline Jonlove69

What was that about being obsessed? You took the time to count how many posts he had made about her?

Not only that but he worked out it was 56% of the posts  :dance:

Offline joninbristol

Not only that but he worked out it was 56% of the posts  :dance:

Me too, does that make me obsessed as well ?  :wackogirl:
And who's Summer?
:lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You're not a details man, are you?

Offline southcoastpunter

fussy - i think they have also missed the point that with such a high posting rate about her (and it was someone else who suggested he might be obsessed with her) that he is either
- obsessed with her which is unhealthy for both him and her or
- touting her which is against the site rules.

Its also good to know we have some statistical experts here. I wonder how long did it take for him to work out that 28 out of 50 is 56 percent.  56% of 5 or 10 isn't so bad but 56% of 50 could well mean that one of the two options above is the case. 

Offline Doombar

She has had different profiles in the past so this was a fair question from Terry (who is a top man!)

I see she continues to get a mix of good reviews and very negative ones on AW and on here.  Too risky IMO.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 12:02:11 pm by Doombar »

Offline TerryTibbs

She has had different profiles in the past so this was a fair question from Terry (who is a top man!)  Thanks!  :thumbsup:

I see she continues to get a mix of good reviews and very negative ones on AW and on here.  Too risky IMO.