Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bath and Cheltenham  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Aakash11

I am visiting bath and cheltenham next week on work. Wondered if you guys have any good recommendations on girls to see. Thanks in advance.

Offline houseboot

I am visiting bath and cheltenham next week on work. Wondered if you guys have any good recommendations on girls to see. Thanks in advance.

FS or FBSM?

Young or old?

English or other nationalities?

Slim or curvy?

Etc

Offline Aakash11

Young, nice and curvy. Open to any nationalities as long as she is good looking.

Want b2b with plenty of kissing, touching, oral. Not that bothered by full service tbh.

Cheers

Offline Whirl Pool

Cheltenham is a bit of a desert at the moment to be honest.

I was on the look out for some one for today and there appeared to be a load of new Romanians, none of the Polish gang who are usually a half decent punt, and some of the usuals that either fall out of my price range or just don’t float my boat.

This girl looked good if I had a few more £’s: External Link/Members Only but she may be gone by the time you’re hear.

And this one looked good to me, no reviews, I would’ve TOFTT but alas she was not available at the time I was: External Link/Members Only

Cant help with Bath though sorry. Could be worth stopping off in Bristol en route for a bit more choice.

Good luck!

Offline Chatte Noir

any suggestions?

Dannielle10 in Bath is a real gem .
Young , attractive and a great service .

Offline pythondan

I agree with Whirl Pool that Cheltenham is a desert at the moment - probably the worst it has been since I started punting.

There is the occassional quality touring girl but they seem to be booked up quickly now. I tried getting a meet with Bethaney from Whirl Pools post but she was fully booked at the times I wanted.

The only local girl I could recommend in Miss Sophia but she rarely seems to work nowadays and only seems to be available in the mornings.

External Link/Members Only

Cheltenham/Gloucester could be a gold mine for quality British girls as there is next to no competition apart from the occasional tourist.

My final advice would be that Bristol is just a quick blast down the M5 and there seem to be some decent ladies there.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:32:51 pm by pythondan »

Offline Whirl Pool

I agree with Whirl Pool that Cheltenham is a desert at the moment - probably the worst it has been since I started punting.

There is the occassional quality touring girl but they seem to be booked up quickly now. I tried getting a meet with Bethaney from Whirl Pools post but she was fully booked at the times I wanted.

The only local girl I could recommend in Miss Sophia but she rarely seems to work nowadays and only seems to be available in the mornings.

Cheltenham/Gloucester could be a gold mine for quality British girls as there is next to no competition apart from the occasional tourist.

My final advice would be that Bristol is just a quick blast down the M5 and there seem to be some decent ladies there.

I agree that I don't think it's ever been as bad, even Race Week this year seemed dire.

Although I haven't seen her, I would echo your sentiments on Miss Sophia pythondan - she's the only local one that I will spend £150 p/h on when I do get the chance.

She certainly looks a lot of fun in her films, hopefully just as fun in the flesh!  ;)

Offline pddy

For Cheltenham, see Jessica Diamond

She is one of my favourites.  I have seen her four or five times across several different cities (been lucky to end up in the same place as her a few times, and I always check). She is lovely, with a great sexy and fun attitude.

Offline TheGreatCornholio

As above it definitely is barren and tourers are the best bet these days, in line with this I'd recommend Frankie Scott, good unrushed GFE service and still getting positive reviews and being fully booked now so imagine it's still as good as it was when I saw her.
Gotta book quite quick as she books out fast probably from the drought we've got going on.

Offline Incognita

In Bath I can recommend naughtiestnicole69 (AW) but unfortunately she's not often available.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Terenas

For Cheltenham, see Jessica Diamond

She is one of my favourites.  I have seen her four or five times across several different cities (been lucky to end up in the same place as her a few times, and I always check). She is lovely, with a great sexy and fun attitude.

+1

I'll either head up to Cheltenham to see her or if she's in Bristol, I'll catch her there. Definitely one of my favourites at the moment.