Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English flower xxx, Brent Cross  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Rekbang

External Link/Members Only
Any information about her would be helpful. No phone number and old number don’t work. Email - no view.

Offline oneeyesnake

Try emailing her today...profile states available.

Offline Rekbang

Try emailing her today...profile states available.
Tried many times, no replies and doesn’t view the email.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s a shame would love to catch up with her again myself, saw her many times.I lost her numbers when changing my phone and doesn’t even get back to me on AW.. even though I was her first ever booking  :unknown:

Offline Rekbang

It’s a shame would love to catch up with her again myself, saw her many times.I lost her numbers when changing my phone and doesn’t even get back to me on AW.. even though I was her first ever booking  :unknown:
Her profiling is teasing me
Great location
Great price
Great girl
Available
But impossible to contact her

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Her profiling is teasing me
Great location
Great price
Great girl
Available
But impossible to contact her

I am not even sure she is really working anymore, but who knows.
Nice girl although when I did my review on AW she didn’t charge extra for squirting and anal..but was happy to dress up, fuck multiple times was a dynamo.. nothing nicer than when you thought it was all over she’d join you in the shower at the end for more fun.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only
Any information about her would be helpful. No phone number and old number don’t work. Email - no view.

I tried to get hold of her when she stated she was working from Enfield, never got a response. As Kev says maybe she isn't actually working, or perhaps she has enough punters but fuck knows.